Bai Molokai Coconut, Antioxidant Infused Beverage, 18 Ounce (Pack of 12)

You might have to climb a swaying palm to reach coconut flavor this rich and refreshing, or you could stay right where you are to savor the naturally smooth, thirst-quenching taste of bai5 Molokai Coconut. Electrolytes are only the start of the Molokai...

Anyone else try the Coconut flavor? It can go one of two ways, too strong or just right lol and I don’t want to take any chances with the lack of water thing going on. Trying to remain resourceful 🤗🥴🧐. [product:bai-molokai-coconut,-antioxidant-infused-beverage,-18-ounce-(pack-of-12)]
How good is this product ? Is it with hidden sugars ?
How much of a coconut flavor does this have? It is overwhelming?
Start your review of Bai Molokai Coconut, Antioxidant Infused Beverage, 18 Ounce (Pack of 12)!
My favorite drink. Extremely refreshing and the flavor is the perfect subtle coconut flavor. It’s not overpowering and not too sweet, it’s really just right. I love that there’s a small amount of caffeine in it from the green tea extract, it makes this the perfect refreshing afternoon pick-me-up. I also like to mix this with rum and some pineapple juice for a “healthier” version of a piña colada!!
This is my favorite from this brand and I actually talked to a rep about putting this in the store I last worked at, because it is so amazing! lol It's so refreshing (especially cold) and tastes just like coconut. Found this when I was on a huge coconut kick and was not dissapointed!
Tavares, FL
Another one of my favorites!! I’m not a huge fan of coconut water but I really like these!! I love the taste of it and this one also doesn’t have a bad after taste! I would also recommend this flavor to family and friends and I like that it is infused with antioxidants!!!
Bai Bai Bai coconut water❤️ I absolutely love vegan, gluten free food products. I absolutely love this drink over most of their drinks, it’s perfect for hydration, it doesn’t have a lot of calories, the taste is perfect. It’s so addicting.
West Nyack, NY
I’m addicted to Bai Molokai Coconut, Antioxidant Infused Beverage, 18 Ounce (Pack of 12) its One of my favorite beverages right now. It’s a cool, crisp, refreshing coconut infused drink. Its ingredients are simple and pure, it’s sweetened with Stevia & Erthritol, instead of most drinks that have Splenda or aspartame that’s terrible for you . I’ve tried many different brands of coconut-water but Bai is hands down my favorite. It comes in a variety of mixed flavors.
Osceola, WI
So this is my all time favorite flavor of all the great other flavors of Bai products. We buy them by the case and get a variety pack most of the time. This flavor disappears right away. I love how light this is and I never get heartburn from it like some of the other flavors. Hope they never quit making this one.
GILBERT, AZ
I love these drinks so much! I can't quite use them just for drinking on their own but this one in particular is DELICIOUS with smoothies. I have made countless smoothies with this and it always makes them turn out delicious. The only thing I would say is don't use protein powder with it or it can get a little crazy.
Bai Molokai Coconut, Antioxidant Infused Beverage, 18 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Shauna J.
This is my favorite coconut drink, Also I really think it helps with my milk supply ( I am breastfeeding) It tastes sweet and just like what you would think a coconut taste like. I usually buy these from Kroger because they have good deals on them, can usually get 2/$4
If I could afford it, I’d have an entire fridge stocked full of these! The taste is amazing! Truly a paradise for your mouth. The coconut flavor is subtle but delicious. At only 10 calories for a bottle it’s totally worth it for your waistline and feels like you’re getting away with something by indulging!
Richmond, KY
I like the Bai line of drinks. The coconut is probably my favorite flavor. However, I do think that the price is high for the size container you get. So, I just get these as a splurge every now and then.