Bai Molokai Coconut, Antioxidant Infused Beverage, 18 Ounce (Pack of 12)

You might have to climb a swaying palm to reach coconut flavor this rich and refreshing, or you could stay right where you are to savor the naturally smooth, thirst-quenching taste of bai5 Molokai Coconut. Electrolytes are only the start of the Molokai...

Anyone else try the Coconut flavor? It can go one of two ways, too strong or just right lol and I don’t want to take any chances with the lack of water thing going on. Trying to remain resourceful 🤗🥴🧐. [product:bai-molokai-coconut,-antioxidant-infused-beverage,-18-ounce-(pack-of-12)]
How good is this product ? Is it with hidden sugars ?
How much of a coconut flavor does this have? It is overwhelming?
Start your review of Bai Molokai Coconut, Antioxidant Infused Beverage, 18 Ounce (Pack of 12)!
Baxter, TN
Bai Molokai Coconut, Antioxidant Infused Beverage, 18 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Marsha L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my morning, noon, and night drink. In fact the only time I drink anything other than Bai Coconut water is when I have my coffee in the morning. It is a little more pricey than just buying regular bottled water but I’ll gladly pay $1.98 to get my Bai and budget less in for items that have less health benefits for me. I carry my Bai in with me when I go out to eat because sadly not one restaurant than I frequent offers healthy options like this instead of all those sugary, overpriced sodas. Bai is very popular in my Tennessee town, it’s almost impossible to find it in the 6 pack in my Tennessee hometown unless I just happen to be there when the vendor is restocking the shelves. I usually drink about 6 a day so that’s $12 I’m spending on something that is rich in antioxidants and flavor. It’s great to know that not only am I getting my water intake 100% everyday but I’m also getting extra health benefits. If you see me anywhere you’ll see a bottle of Molokai Coconut in my hand. If you’re looking to increase your water intake but want some flavor I highly recommend trying the Coconut or any of the other flavors you may enjoy. #BaiForLife #CoconutCrazy
Port Washingtn, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Love this product, Bai Molokai is my favorite flavor, but if you want it, sometimes I do find that we must buy by the case. Wish it were a tad cheaper, it's a minimum of 1.50, even by the case. It's worth it, unscrew a bottle and you're in Hanalei Bay. Also works well if you like a splash of rum at a party, enjoy 🤙
Winterville, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
My favorite go to drink! I'd rather drink this than soda anyday. I always keep them in the refrigerator and my company always tells me I got them hooked. The taste is mild, but so refreshing. I have tried other coconut flavored beverages, but this just keeps rising to the top.
Minneapolis, MN
I am really not a pop drinker. This Bai Molokai Coconut drink is basically my go-to gas station pick. I find it so refreshing! I love the tase. It's a natural, healthy option. The other flavor I enjoy is clementine - super refreshing drinks! Give it a try!
Hubert
Bai Molokai Coconut, Antioxidant Infused Beverage, 18 Ounce (Pack of 12) uploaded by Phoenix R.
First time trying this and I probably won’t buy it again. It has an after taste like artificial sweeteners but the label says no artificial sweeteners so I don’t know what the odd taste is. It does list Stevia so maybe that’s it?
Florence , KY
Thus is my go to. Absolutely love this flavor. The only complaint I have is that they use plastic bottles. I wish they would make the step in the right direction and use glass. For our planet and the future of the human race and every other animal that inhabits it. Please make the switch and show other companies what the example needs to look like!
Idaho Falls
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this stuff! It tastes great and I don't feel guilty drinking it. It is also super affordable. I love that I can also find it anywhere so it is convenient as well.
Harker Hts, TX
Love this flavor.  When I have itin the house it is always the first one to disappear.  I can literally drink it down so fast and it is so refreshing.  I like that it is not sickly sweet.  It has that refreshed feeling that you get with coconut.  Yum, Yum.
Piscataway, NJ
Purchased at: Target
I actually really love this drink. Not only does it taste good but it just makes me feel better about myself by drinking it. I mean I drink water daily but sometimes I just need some extra flavor.
Grand Rapisa
I’m not typically a coconut fan, but I love these drinks! I don’t drink coffee, and try to avoid pop, but need something with caffeine. These coconut bais are perfect for it! Now I just need to learn how to pronounce it correctly 😉