Bai Kula Watermelon

The rumors are true. Watermelon is here, and it’s making a splash. It’s the sweet summer blockbuster your taste buds can’t stop talking about. They’re gushing, really. And with just 1 gram of sugar and no artificial sweeteners, we don’t blame them. Your tongue is like a red carpet, and the paparazzi are everywhere. Good thing this juicy flavor looks as good on camera as it tastes.

[product:bai-design-bai-antioxidant-infusion-kula-watermelon-antioxidant-beverage,-18-fl-oz] So I tried this Bai the other day and was surprised that the watermelon flavor was delicious, are all the flavors this good?
Start your review of Bai Kula Watermelon!
Martha G.
Idaho Falls, ID
Bai Kula Watermelon uploaded by Martha G.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Pretty good watermelon 🍉 flavor water. I have mix feeling but overlap is good for 10 cal. I think it is one of the best flavors of Bai
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,607 reviews
Bai Kula Watermelon uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was really good. I loved the flavor. The watermelon was refreshing. I would purchase again. These were inexpensive.
Natalie T.
Bai Kula Watermelon uploaded by Natalie T.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This taste so darn good iced cold. My family and I love this flavor. Yummy watermelon flavor and great source of vitamin C. I'll buy again and recommend. Low sugar and no artificial sweeteners. Bai Kula Watermelon
Cherica H.
New Hartford, NY
Love love love! The flavor of this is amazing!!!! The watermelon tastes so real is amazing!!!! Did I mention I love this drink!!
Vidhi J.
westbury
One of my favorite drinks all time. It’s soo and rich and has less than 5 grams of sugar which is great! Comes in a variety of flavors !
Dany N.
W Valley City, UT
Me gusta este Jugo con sabor a watermelon sabe bueno no soy fan de los jugos embasados, Pero me gusta este y a mis niñas tambien les gusta. Lo recomiendo.
Alicia H.
1,374 reviews
Bai Kula Watermelon uploaded by Alicia H.
I love these drinks. I sometimes struggle with wanting to drink a lot of soda and not enough water so I wanted to switch to a healthier option and opted for these and also made sure I was drinking enough water with them. This one is my least favorite of all the flavors to be honest. I'm not a fan of artificial watermelon flavor. It's not overly artificial, but it's still not exactly my cup of tea. I'll drink it but its just not my favorite.
Maggie M.
Bai Kula Watermelon uploaded by Maggie M.
Recently found Bai! I’m in love! Cherry, watermelon, and coconut pineapple have so far been my favorite! Low in carbs and calories, but very refreshing. A new must have! While a little on the expensive side, definitely will keep buying.
Sarah D.
Richmond, KY
Bai Kula Watermelon uploaded by Sarah D.
I like Bai. The packaging is fun and flavors are usually great. However, I didn’t care very much for the watermelon flavor. I don’t I will buy this flavor again. 🍉.
Kim H.
Lancaster, SC
I picked this drink up from a local convenience store solely because it didnt have added sugar. It was a bit bitter but overall decent when very cold. The sugar substitute in it will cause gastrointestinal upset if large amounts are consumed.