Bai, Jamaica Blueberry, 100% Natural Antioxidant Infused Beverage, 18-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 12)

BY BAI

Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Bai is just dang good...

Yup it’s worth it to grab it (any of them) it’s refreshing and it’s affordable!

I even ♥️ the carbonated Bai...

I thought it was all hype until a gas station trip and a hot summer day changed all of that .. “Bai to Gatorade”
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I was utterly flabbergasted when I took my first sip of this drink- and hated it. I don't know what it is, but all of Bai's other flavors are superb and this one just isn't to me. My boyfriend thought it was okay so I gave it to him. But don't judge the other flavors on this review. They are all 5 stars!
Makayla P.
Wardensville, WV
This is so good! Very flavorful and fresh tasting! The only downside is it makes my mouth dry and I NEED water after drinking this.
Yadira S.
Good blueberry taste without all the added calories. I enjoy it but still prefer the coconut flavor
Lindsey R.
This is one of my favorite flavors of Bai! It tastes like I’m drinking real blueberries!