BY BAI

Bai is an an natural antioxidant infusion, packed with flavor, not sugar. Now there is an easy, convenient way to get "carried away" with Bai 5. Bai is easy to lift into the car, the pantry and onto your shelves at home; compact for travel to parties, outdoor events and weekend getaways; and cheerful and appealing to the eye - no gift wrapping necessary! see more...

• Are these good? Are the flavors strong? Are they refreshing? Tart?1 Answers
  • People who drink these regularly, I am wondering if the caffeine le...1 Answers
  • Are these actually good for you?2 Answers
LeAnne C.
LeAnne C.
Florissant, MO
I have difficulty finding a flavored beverage as I have food allergies that include several fruits. I emailed the company and received a response in less than 24 hours with recommendations of which ones to stay away from. I got the variety pack from SAMS on special and paid about $1 per bottle!! Thats a steal! The flavors are crisp and precise unlike artificial drinks that taste like sugar water. These are a healthy, safe option for me and I couldn't be happier!
Sherry A.
Sherry A.
I saw a few of my coworkers drinking these drinks and I enquired about the test. I don't drink carbonated drinks and I was worried that this would be another carbonated fruity drink but to my surprise it was not. I really enjoy having a healthy low calorie substitute when I don't want to drink water. I highly recommend this drink because it is not too sweet but it taste fantastic. I have not tried the blueberry yet but every other flavor is great.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Jonesboro, AR
As a diabetic I have to be careful with everything I drink or eat. Everything has sugar in it these days. They all have a fantastic flavor that lasts. It doesn't taste watered down or sour as some of the non sugary drinks do. My entire family drinks this and a case doesn't last long with them. We have been buying for about 6 months and will continue to do so as long as I can find them.
Nequita G.
Nequita G.
I absolutely adore and crave these waters when i spend a day at the beach! They're easy to carry,taste great,quench my thirst and above all else my baby girl drinks them in her bottle and now in her supply cup with no problem! This is a definite beach essential,better yet a summer essential for my family and I.
Carson S.
Carson S.
Wichita, KS
I am in love with the Bai drinks, not only because they are healthy, but because they taste so good! I work out a lot, and exercise increases the amount of free radicals in your body, so I love drinking this after a workout to replenish my antioxidants to help fight those free radicals!
Crystal E.
Crystal E.
Savannah, GA
I got the variety pack from Sams Club a few weeks ago and I have to say they're amazing! I am not a huge flavored water fan but these are great. My oldest son has deadly food allergies and these are not only safe for him but are yummy and get him to "eat fruit" without a fight.
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
I recently stumbled upon this drink and am in love! It is hard to find a low calorie low sugar drink that still has tons of flavor and is good for you. This does all of the above. Great to mix in when I need a break from water but don't want all of the calories from juice!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Great idea and healthy drink! There are many flavors and even carbonated drinks! I enjoy these so much better than any old can of soda or glass of juice. Not much sugar or calories! Just wish you could create your own variety pack!
Meagan P.
Meagan P.
Moss Bluff, LA
My husband get these and the carbonated ones from SAMs every time we go! They are so refreshing and such a much healthier choice than a lot of other juices. I've tried multiple flavors but my favorite has got to be the Limu Lemon!
Caroline P.
Caroline P.
Review for: Bai Green Variety Pack, 18 oz, 12 pk
This is absolutely delicious! While it's a tad on the more expensive side of beverages I like to drink, it's nice to treat myself. I like that the calorie count is low and there isn't too much added sugar. Definitely recommend.
Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
Are these actually good for you?
Mallory F.
Mallory F.
Vista, CA
People who drink these regularly, I am wondering if the caffeine level is noticeable in your energy level.
LueAnne A.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Are these good? Are the flavors strong? Are they refreshing? Tart?
Shantel L.
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
So I see this almost everywhere is it really that good?