BY BAI

Bai is an an natural antioxidant infusion, packed with flavor, not sugar. Now there is an easy, convenient way to get "carried away" with Bai 5. Bai is easy to lift into the car, the pantry and onto your shelves at home; compact for travel to parties, outdoor events and weekend getaways; and cheerful and appealing to the eye - no gift wrapping necessary! see more...

• Are these good? Are the flavors strong? Are they refres...1 Answers
  • People who drink these regularly, I am wondering if the c...1 Answers
  • Are these actually good for you?2 Answers
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am in love with these anti-oxidant fusion drinks. This is a Mallowi mango has to be one of my absolute favorites! They really aren’t too expensive and they are super easy to find, so I always have several in my fridge. I love this stuff! It’s the absolute best! It contains only 5 cal, 1 g of sugar, and no artificial sweeteners. It is a burning solar flare of flavor that will blow your rind. With 1 g of sugar and 5 calories, this flavor is hot. Once they added antioxidants it became down right explosive. So explosive, in fact, they had to issue an urgent warning for your taste buds. Don’t stare right at it. A flavor Inferno, and you should take the necessary precautions. It is a good source of vitamin C and antioxidants. It contains 100 mg of polyphenols and chlorogrnic acid from coffee fruit extract in a white tea extract. It contains no artificial preservatives, it is gluten-free, soy free, kosher, vegan, and non-GMO.
Lexie H.
So delicious! Malawi mango is the first flavor and it's great! Natural green tea caffeine, 1 gram of sugar, I really like this! Im looking forward to trying the other flavors in the variety. Recommend if you want to splurge on a bottle of flavor water or case.
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
I LOVE love love Bai.  I was hesitant to try it at first, as my stomach is really sensitive to sugar alcohols.  However, this is made with Stevia and another product that helps distribute the Stevia, but doesn't make me sick.  The taste is so pure and delicious!  It's a great beverage to help hydrate without the sugar and calories.  Also love Bai Bubbles!  Just be careful to check expiration dates... I've bought from Target 2x's without checking dates and they were several months expired- no joke.  Never had that issue with Walmart!
Jackie K.
Cape May, NJ
I don't have a favorite because they are all so tasty. Love that this is low cal, low sugar, low carb. I just discovered these taste great mixed with Vodka for a fruity (not too sweet) mixed drink. Yum!
LeAnne C.
Florissant, MO
I have difficulty finding a flavored beverage as I have food allergies that include several fruits. I emailed the company and received a response in less than 24 hours with recommendations of which ones to stay away from. I got the variety pack from SAMS on special and paid about $1 per bottle!! Thats a steal! The flavors are crisp and precise unlike artificial drinks that taste like sugar water. These are a healthy, safe option for me and I couldn't be happier!
Emma K.
Brunswick, OH
Best low calorie drink! I love the watermelon, it's my favorite! It's tart but sweet and so satisfying! Yes, they are pricy. But for a treat once and a while.... I say go for it because it's worth every cent!
Priscilla S.
Jonesboro, AR
As a diabetic I have to be careful with everything I drink or eat. Everything has sugar in it these days. They all have a fantastic flavor that lasts. It doesn't taste watered down or sour as some of the non sugary drinks do. My entire family drinks this and a case doesn't last long with them. We have been buying for about 6 months and will continue to do so as long as I can find them.
Sherry A.
I saw a few of my coworkers drinking these drinks and I enquired about the test. I don't drink carbonated drinks and I was worried that this would be another carbonated fruity drink but to my surprise it was not. I really enjoy having a healthy low calorie substitute when I don't want to drink water. I highly recommend this drink because it is not too sweet but it taste fantastic. I have not tried the blueberry yet but every other flavor is great.
Nequita G.
I absolutely adore and crave these waters when i spend a day at the beach! They're easy to carry,taste great,quench my thirst and above all else my baby girl drinks them in her bottle and now in her supply cup with no problem! This is a definite beach essential,better yet a summer essential for my family and I.
Carson S.
Wichita, KS
I am in love with the Bai drinks, not only because they are healthy, but because they taste so good! I work out a lot, and exercise increases the amount of free radicals in your body, so I love drinking this after a workout to replenish my antioxidants to help fight those free radicals!
Bianca H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Are these actually good for you?
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Are these good? Are the flavors strong? Are they refreshing? Tart?
Shantel L.
Roselle, NJ
So I see this almost everywhere is it really that good?
Mallory F.
Vista, CA
People who drink these regularly, I am wondering if the caffeine level is noticeable in your energy level.

Kohl's