BAI Design Bai Antioxidant Cocofusion Puna Coconut Pineapple Antioxidant Beverage, 18 fl oz uploaded by Sandra S.BAI Design Bai Antioxidant Cocofusion Puna Coconut Pineapple Antioxidant Beverage, 18 fl oz uploaded by Dannie H.BAI Design Bai Antioxidant Cocofusion Puna Coconut Pineapple Antioxidant Beverage, 18 fl oz uploaded by Nina G.

BY BAI DESIGN

Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I enjoy trying new beverages and recently picked this Bai Antioxidant drink at my local Acme.  It retailed for $2.29 for an 18 oz. bottle.  I normally like coconut water.  However, this contains Stevia and I found the taste of it the Stevia to be pretty prominent.  My husband and kids didn't mind the taste as much though.  While I wouldn't but this particular drink or flavor again, I'm not against trying other Bai products in the future.
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Really like this flavor compared to just the plain coconut one. It tastes as if you are on a tropical island, perfect combination of pineapple and coconut. Huge fan of bai, because it’s such a great way to get natural caffeine in the afternoon and it has next to nothing as far as calories and sugar’s go.
Nina G.
It was really refreshing. You could taste the coconut and the hint of pineapple. My first time trying it and I enjoyed the flavor. They had many flavors to choose from as well. Nice affordable price with simple packaging that explained exactly what your were drinking. Next time i will try the watermelon flavored drink.
Lindsay G.
Oshkosh, WI
This is my absolute favorite flavor I've tried so far. It's extremely refreshing and not super sweet. The only downside is the cost. A case of 6 drinks is just shy of $10. Or if you buy the singles it's about 1.78 a piece. This is really frustrating especially when a 12 pack of soda is half this cost. Bai if you read this please find a way to bring the cost down but not lose quality and you will have a customer for life.
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
I can not express enough how delicious this drink is! I love tropical things especially PINA COLADAS and this was heaven for me! It has a great taste and I felt even better knowing it is great for you! They are affordable and I just need to find them in bulk now!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
The Bai coconut pineapple cocofusion is my absolute favorite flavor! It is so refreshingly delicious. I highly recommend this beverage if you are sick of drinking plain old water. It only has 1g of sugar and no artificial sweeteners. This particular flavor is difficult for me to find on stores to purchase individually. I always buy the cocofusion variety case!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
This drink is SO refreshing and delicious. They're a little pricey at $1.78 a bottle at Walmart, but for me they're worth it. You get 18oz and it's only about 10 calories per bottle. If you even remotely like coconut and pineapple, you'll love this drink. Highly recommend it!
Maegan P.
Boerne, TX
I love these drinks. Since giving up sodas it's been hard on road trips because I don't always want water but most gas stations carry these now so that's a great option for me! This is one of the best flavor in my opinion.
Sandra S.
Compton, CA
First time trying it. Great taste!! Reason why I decided to try was because it has not artificial flavor and it is only 5 calories. However it is a little pricey close to $2.00 a pop. It's kind of soon to recommend I want a few days more to give it that last star.
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Has anybody tried this as a slushy or with some coconut rum as a mixed drink? I can imagine it now! lol