BAI Design Bai Antioxidant Cocofusion Puna Coconut Pineapple Antioxidant Beverage, 18 fl oz uploaded by Nina G.BAI Design Bai Antioxidant Cocofusion Puna Coconut Pineapple Antioxidant Beverage, 18 fl oz uploaded by Dannie H.BAI Design Bai Antioxidant Cocofusion Puna Coconut Pineapple Antioxidant Beverage, 18 fl oz uploaded by Sandra S.

BY BAI DESIGN

Aly P.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This drink is so refreshing!  It tastes like a pina colada, but it's much healthier.  Low on sugar and calories and the taste is unbeatable!  I love Bai drinks and this flavor is for sure in the top 3 best.
Hope H.
This tastes so good and tropical. I love pina coladas and this really hit the mark there. I gave 4 stars because I could really taste the stevia, which was slightly unpleasant but not enough to turn me off of it.
Katelyn T.
Covington , LA
This is currently my favorite drink! I buy it all the time when I'm on the go 😍it's refreshing and energizing! It's not sugary so it won't leave a weird taste in your mouth
Suzanne M.
Fort Worth, TX
Really like this flavor compared to just the plain coconut one. It tastes as if you are on a tropical island, perfect combination of pineapple and coconut. Huge fan of bai, because it’s such a great way to get natural caffeine in the afternoon and it has next to nothing as far as calories and sugar’s go.
Jessica F.
Bakersfield , CA
I love this! So refreshing so good & for only 5 calories per serving which it only has about 2!servings. Amazing delicious. Love all the flavors, puma coconut pineapple/ just like a pina colada
Lindsay G.
Oshkosh , WI
This is my absolute favorite flavor I've tried so far. It's extremely refreshing and not super sweet. The only downside is the cost. A case of 6 drinks is just shy of $10. Or if you buy the singles it's about 1.78 a piece. This is really frustrating especially when a 12 pack of soda is half this cost. Bai if you read this please find a way to bring the cost down but not lose quality and you will have a customer for life.
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
I enjoy trying new beverages and recently picked this Bai Antioxidant drink at my local Acme.  It retailed for $2.29 for an 18 oz. bottle.  I normally like coconut water.  However, this contains Stevia and I found the taste of it the Stevia to be pretty prominent.  My husband and kids didn't mind the taste as much though.  While I wouldn't but this particular drink or flavor again, I'm not against trying other Bai products in the future.
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
I can not express enough how delicious this drink is! I love tropical things especially PINA COLADAS and this was heaven for me! It has a great taste and I felt even better knowing it is great for you! They are affordable and I just need to find them in bulk now!
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
The Bai coconut pineapple cocofusion is my absolute favorite flavor! It is so refreshingly delicious. I highly recommend this beverage if you are sick of drinking plain old water. It only has 1g of sugar and no artificial sweeteners. This particular flavor is difficult for me to find on stores to purchase individually. I always buy the cocofusion variety case!
Sandra S.
Compton, CA
First time trying it. Great taste!! Reason why I decided to try was because it has not artificial flavor and it is only 5 calories. However it is a little pricey close to $2.00 a pop. It's kind of soon to recommend I want a few days more to give it that last star.
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Has anybody tried this as a slushy or with some coconut rum as a mixed drink? I can imagine it now! lol