BAI Design Bai Antioxidant Cocofusion Puna Coconut Pineapple Antioxidant Beverage, 18 fl oz uploaded by Nina G.BAI Design Bai Antioxidant Cocofusion Puna Coconut Pineapple Antioxidant Beverage, 18 fl oz uploaded by Dannie H.BAI Design Bai Antioxidant Cocofusion Puna Coconut Pineapple Antioxidant Beverage, 18 fl oz uploaded by Sandra S.

BY BAI DESIGN

Sandra S.
Sandra S.
Compton, CA
Review for: Antioxidant
First time trying it. Great taste!! Reason why I decided to try was because it has not artificial flavor and it is only 5 calories. However it is a little pricey close to $2.00 a pop. It's kind of soon to recommend I want a few days more to give it that last star.
Lindsay G.
Lindsay G.
Oshkosh, WI
Review for: Antioxidant
This is my absolute favorite flavor I've tried so far. It's extremely refreshing and not super sweet. The only downside is the cost. A case of 6 drinks is just shy of $10. Or if you buy the singles it's about 1.78 a piece. This is really frustrating especially when a 12 pack of soda is half this cost. Bai if you read this please find a way to bring the cost down but not lose quality and you will have a customer for life.
Nina G.
Nina G.
Review for: Antioxidant
It was really refreshing. You could taste the coconut and the hint of pineapple. My first time trying it and I enjoyed the flavor. They had many flavors to choose from as well. Nice affordable price with simple packaging that explained exactly what your were drinking. Next time i will try the watermelon flavored drink.
Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Review for: Antioxidant
The Bai coconut pineapple cocofusion is my absolute favorite flavor! It is so refreshingly delicious. I highly recommend this beverage if you are sick of drinking plain old water. It only has 1g of sugar and no artificial sweeteners. This particular flavor is difficult for me to find on stores to purchase individually. I always buy the cocofusion variety case!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Review for: Antioxidant
This drink is SO refreshing and delicious. They're a little pricey at $1.78 a bottle at Walmart, but for me they're worth it. You get 18oz and it's only about 10 calories per bottle. If you even remotely like coconut and pineapple, you'll love this drink. Highly recommend it!
Cary, NC
Review for: Antioxidant
I can not express enough how delicious this drink is! I love tropical things especially PINA COLADAS and this was heaven for me! It has a great taste and I felt even better knowing it is great for you! They are affordable and I just need to find them in bulk now!
Maegan P.
Maegan P.
Boerne , TX
Review for: Antioxidant
I love these drinks. Since giving up sodas it's been hard on road trips because I don't always want water but most gas stations carry these now so that's a great option for me! This is one of the best flavor in my opinion.
Cary, NC
Has anybody tried this as a slushy or with some coconut rum as a mixed drink? I can imagine it now! lol