Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion Voyager Antioxidant Beverage Variety Pack, 11.5 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Amber M.Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion Voyager Antioxidant Beverage Variety Pack, 11.5 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Chandra C.Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion Voyager Antioxidant Beverage Variety Pack, 11.5 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Karlee F.

BY BAI DESIGN

Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion Voyager Antioxidant Beverage Variety Pack:Includes: Bolivia Black Cherry, Gimbi Pink Grapefruit, Jamaica Blood Orange, and Peru Pineapple5 calories, 1g of sugar per can15mg vitamin C; 70mg polyphenols &... see more...

cristol l.
Jersey City, NJ
When I laid eyes on this product i was so excited about it being that I love the mandarin and coconut water deliciously refreshing and perfect for those who are restricting sugars. However I was let down smells amazing however I think it smells like mango instead of pineapple. However the biggest dissapointment would have to be the fact that it left the most nauseating after taste just like alcohol and chemicals spilled in my mouth absolutely gross and not worth the 2 dollars and change.
Kelly W.
Adkins, TX
Peru Pineapple is the first and only drink from this line that I have tried. Horrible! Just Horrible! I gave it a 2 because It's just a one step above LaCroix beverages. For the amount of calories and sugar, you have to give them credit. The ingredients are much better for you than a regular diet drink. It's not very sweet or flavorful, which wasn't the problem. It was an awful back note. Would I buy this again? Most likely, no.
Whittley H.
Huntsville , AL
The can caught my eye first and the fact that it only has 1 net carb. They could improve on the after taste. When you first drink it, it is awesome but after taste is horrible. I would recommend to family and friends though especially if you are on keto lifestyle and need a different taste from lemon water.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is very good, even the watermelon flavor is delicious! I would not hesitate buying this...its only 5 calories! I honestly think this is one of the best sparkling beverages you can get simply because it contains antioxidants and it's very low in calories.
Maegan P.
Boerne, TX
Love this flavor! I gave up soda and this is helping me so much. This is by far the best flavor in my opinion. I wish your could buy a six pack and get a better deal at $1.98 a can that adds up. I would definitely recommend trying them!
Gillian B.
I typically would never drink anything carbonated, I found these in the store one day and decided to try them, the pineapple and cherry flavored are absolutely delicious. I drink one every single day now! So refreshing on a hot summer day
Jade S.
Dallas, Texas
These are absolutely amazing!Very light but so refreshing and pure tasting.There is no added sugar, they taste good, plus they are good for you!YAS
Karlee F.
Mohrsville, PA
I love club soda, and generally don't buy flavored sparkling beverages, but I really like these. It's not overly sweet, and it has a good flavor.
Andrea C.
Gilbert , AZ
These are my absolute favorite drinks! I love buying the pack at Costco so I have a good variety. I wish the price was a little better.
Ryan M.
This was awful. The after taste was the worst part. I couldn't even drink it. It's tastes like not ripe pineapple. Needs more flavor
breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this really good and can you just buy one to try?
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good for you? Asking from a health conscious perspective
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does any burp a lot when drinking sparkling water?

Walmart