Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion Voyager Antioxidant Beverage Variety Pack, 11.5 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Amber M.Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion Voyager Antioxidant Beverage Variety Pack, 11.5 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Chandra C.Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion Voyager Antioxidant Beverage Variety Pack, 11.5 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Karlee F.

BY BAI DESIGN

Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion Voyager Antioxidant Beverage Variety Pack:Includes: Bolivia Black Cherry, Gimbi Pink Grapefruit, Jamaica Blood Orange, and Peru Pineapple5 calories, 1g of sugar per can15mg vitamin C; 70mg polyphenols &... see more...

Lauren S.
Review for: Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion Voyager Antioxidant Beverage Variety Pack, 11.5 fl oz, 12 pack, Other more...
The watermlon lime is amazing! The taste of these are so light, bubbly, and quench any need for a sweet treat. First time customer, can't wait to try more flavors!
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
I LOVE love love Bai, and really love Bai Bubbles.  I was hesitant to try it at first, as my stomach is really sensitive to sugar alcohols.  However, this is made with Stevia and another product that helps distribute the Stevia, but doesn't make me sick.  The taste is so pure and delicious!  It's a great beverage to help hydrate without the sugar and calories.   Just be careful to check expiration dates... I've bought from Target 2x's without checking dates and they were several months expired- no joke.  Never had that issue with Walmart!  The Peru Pineapple is a little bit of a quirky taste... almost a burnt taste.  I don't really know how else to describe it.  But, still, not bad.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
This sparking water is so delicious! I don't drink soda anymore unless its a random thing but every now and then I crave that carbonated type of drink but don't want a coke or pepsi. This is the perfect alternative, and much healthier than the other options. Its light and refreshing. The flavor is satisfying and feels like you are drinking a adult drink not something you store in the refrigerator for your kids after school. I love the guava and pineapple.
Jack L.
Staff
Brooklyn, NY
I'm usually not a fan of artificially sweetened drinks, and I bought this for the first time on accident thinking it was one of those nonsweetened "essenced" drinks. Instead I found something halfway in between, a little sweet (artificially) but not very sweet or chemical tasting. I have really grown to love these, and they're one of the only "sweet" drinks I buy now.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Yum! another great product from Bai! We buy these often and do not every want to run out of Bai products. I love how these are sweet but not too sugary and low in calories and price is not too bad either. The antioxidants are a great addition and great for hot summer days to keep you hydrated.
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I usually do not like sparkling water type beverages but I really enjoyed these! They taste refreshing and quenched my thirst! I really struggled giving up soda until I found these. They definitely made the transition a lot easier! Very fresh!! I recommend 100%!!
Marisa M.
Carrollton, TX
I disagree with the negative reviews - I think this flavor is great.  These are certainly best served chilled.  If you try it expecting it to taste exactly like pineapple juice you are going to be disappointed.  It is a carbonated beverage with a pineapple flavor.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
I had the Peru pineapple and I was looking forward to it. Omg one drink and it tasted horrible like disgusting cough syrup!!! I hated it tried giving it to my 17yr old son and he thought it was awful too!

This flavor was a major let down I wanted it to be good.
Reilly A.
It is alright. It tastes like very watered down pineapple soda and it's kind of bitter. The taste is strong and makes me mouth burn. It is pretty expensive too. Don't think I would buy this again.................
Marianne B.
Lower Burrell, PA
It's ok. I'm not in love with this drink, but it's ok. I just recently stopped drink pop, and wanted to try this for a substitute for the pop. Idk if I would buy it again might try another flavor.
breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this really good and can you just buy one to try?
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this good for you? Asking from a health conscious perspective
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
Does any burp a lot when drinking sparkling water?