Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion Voyager Antioxidant Beverage Variety Pack, 11.5 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Amber M.Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion Voyager Antioxidant Beverage Variety Pack, 11.5 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Chandra C.Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion Voyager Antioxidant Beverage Variety Pack, 11.5 fl oz, 12 pack uploaded by Karlee F.

BY BAI DESIGN

Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion Voyager Antioxidant Beverage Variety Pack:Includes: Bolivia Black Cherry, Gimbi Pink Grapefruit, Jamaica Blood Orange, and Peru Pineapple5 calories, 1g of sugar per can15mg vitamin C; 70mg polyphenols &... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is very good, even the watermelon flavor is delicious! I would not hesitate buying this...its only 5 calories! I honestly think this is one of the best sparkling beverages you can get simply because it contains antioxidants and it's very low in calories.
Marianne B.
Lower Burrell , PA
It's ok. I'm not in love with this drink, but it's ok. I just recently stopped drink pop, and wanted to try this for a substitute for the pop. Idk if I would buy it again might try another flavor.
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
I LOVE love love Bai, and really love Bai Bubbles.  I was hesitant to try it at first, as my stomach is really sensitive to sugar alcohols.  However, this is made with Stevia and another product that helps distribute the Stevia, but doesn't make me sick.  The taste is so pure and delicious!  It's a great beverage to help hydrate without the sugar and calories.   Just be careful to check expiration dates... I've bought from Target 2x's without checking dates and they were several months expired- no joke.  Never had that issue with Walmart!  The Peru Pineapple is a little bit of a quirky taste... almost a burnt taste.  I don't really know how else to describe it.  But, still, not bad.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
This sparking water is so delicious! I don't drink soda anymore unless its a random thing but every now and then I crave that carbonated type of drink but don't want a coke or pepsi. This is the perfect alternative, and much healthier than the other options. Its light and refreshing. The flavor is satisfying and feels like you are drinking a adult drink not something you store in the refrigerator for your kids after school. I love the guava and pineapple.
cristol l.
Jersey City, NJ
When I laid eyes on this product i was so excited about it being that I love the mandarin and coconut water deliciously refreshing and perfect for those who are restricting sugars. However I was let down smells amazing however I think it smells like mango instead of pineapple. However the biggest dissapointment would have to be the fact that it left the most nauseating after taste just like alcohol and chemicals spilled in my mouth absolutely gross and not worth the 2 dollars and change.
Whittley H.
Huntsville , AL
The can caught my eye first and the fact that it only has 1 net carb. They could improve on the after taste. When you first drink it, it is awesome but after taste is horrible. I would recommend to family and friends though especially if you are on keto lifestyle and need a different taste from lemon water.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm usually not a fan of artificially sweetened drinks, and I bought this for the first time on accident thinking it was one of those nonsweetened "essenced" drinks. Instead I found something halfway in between, a little sweet (artificially) but not very sweet or chemical tasting. I have really grown to love these, and they're one of the only "sweet" drinks I buy now.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Yum! another great product from Bai! We buy these often and do not every want to run out of Bai products. I love how these are sweet but not too sugary and low in calories and price is not too bad either. The antioxidants are a great addition and great for hot summer days to keep you hydrated.
Leia L.
Quincy , IL
I usually do not like sparkling water type beverages but I really enjoyed these! They taste refreshing and quenched my thirst! I really struggled giving up soda until I found these. They definitely made the transition a lot easier! Very fresh!! I recommend 100%!!
Maegan P.
Boerne, TX
Love this flavor! I gave up soda and this is helping me so much. This is by far the best flavor in my opinion. I wish your could buy a six pack and get a better deal at $1.98 a can that adds up. I would definitely recommend trying them!
breeana c.
Bakersfield, CA
Is this really good and can you just buy one to try?
Sabrina T.
Long Beach, CA
Is this good for you? Asking from a health conscious perspective
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Does any burp a lot when drinking sparkling water?