BY BAI

Bai brasilia blueberry 18floz see more...

• I've only tried the Blueberry, what's your favorite flavor?!10 Answers
  • Where can I find all the flavors? I've only ever seen coconut 10 Answers
Samantha B.
Ogden , UT
Foodie Expert
Bai: Brasilia Blueberry has no sugar, no artificial sweeteners, a good source of vitamin c and is only five calories per bottle: which I love. It's also gluten free, kosher, low glycemic, vegan, non-gmo, and soy free: for anyone with dietary restrictions.
When I first tried it, I immediately thought it tasted of dirt. But the more I continued to drink it, the more I liked it. It does have a earthy flavor, but it's fresh and has that natural blueberry tartness to it.
Hope B.
Foodie Expert
I am not a huge fan of the taste BUT I don't mind it. It made my body feel so clean and made me feel happy. It made me so much more motivated. I really do like this just because of that. It's only 10 calories per bottle and I love the simple packaging. I recommend this.
Li C.
I love most Bai products, and the Brasilia Blueberry is great. A good balance of sweet and tart, flavorful but not overwhelming the way some berry drinks can be, and definitely not a 'fake' taste.

The only con: it can be a bit acidic when I haven't eaten much or my stomach is feeling a bit iffy.
Jackie K.
Cape May, NJ
SO good! I can drink this all day. You can drink this with any meal and is best chilled. I prefer buying this by the case. You pay for what you get, quality of packaging and bottling is nicer than other beverages like this out on the market.
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
This juice tastes like literal butt. I bought it because it was on sale and I've never tried it before so I got four of them. They have aspartame in it. Which is why they seem to be "healthy". Any person with a head on their shoulders knows aspartame is one of the crappiest things you could put in your body. I should've checked the ingredients first. It seriously tastes so bad, like cough syrup with the nastiest long-lasting after taste.

In addition the nutritional facts are per 8 oz. A regular bottle has 18 oz. Didn't see this either. When in fact you are drinking the whole bottle, you are getting 20.25g of carbohydrate, not the advertised 9g.

In addition those saying that they are embarking on "a new healthy lifestyle"..juice is one of the worst things you could drink. Almost all palatable juices have loads of carbs.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
Foodie Expert
I love blueberries.....and this tasted nothing like blueberries to me. It didn't even taste like real blueberries (the real kind not the artificial flavored blueberry crap) It tasted like green peas to me!!! EW!!! Total opposite flavor of what I'm expecting. Idk if anybody has had the same experience as me. I took a few more sips and still the same results. I put it in the fridge once I got home and decided to try it a day later and omg the same pea taste. Did I get a bad batch or something???
krissia a.
Foodie Expert
Today was my first time trying this drink and let me tell I'm so happy I found it it only has 5 calories I like this I could stop drinking soda because this satisfies my sweet tooth and I won't feel bad about drinking juice because it doesn't have a lot of calories
Leslie W.
Sugar Land, TX
I love the Bai's antioxidant beverages. I know I don't drink as much water as I should but this really is some good stuff. It's filled with antioxidants and it's purely just good for you. The blueberry and lemon are my top two favorite flavors. I actually first saw these at HEB and find them on special quite often. I definitely would suggest trying a flavor that sounds good to you if you haven't already.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Foodie Expert
My family loves the Bai flavored water drinks. I purchase them on a regular basis from Amazon. Blueberry has always been one of our favorites. I love that you can really taste the blueberry flavor and its not overly sweet. I like that its kinda filling also. Great beverage!
Kelsey S.
Foodie Expert
The blueberry bai drinks are so delicious! The flavor isn't processed tasting or overly sweet, and for being a low calorie beverage it has a LOT of flavor - not just slightly flavored water or anything. I love bringing one to work because they're refreshing and have just a small amount of caffeine so I'm not hyper and jittery all day but I'm super refreshed and ready to tackle the day :)
Jessy  W.
Nicholasville, KY
Where can I find all the flavors? I've only ever seen coconut
Cristina C.
I've only tried the Blueberry, what's your favorite flavor?!