BY BAI

Bai brasilia blueberry 18floz see more...

• I've only tried the Blueberry, what's your favorite flavor?!11 Answers
  • Where can I find all the flavors? I've only ever seen coc...10 Answers
Devyn P.
San Antonio, TX
Love these Bai products. Brasilia blueberry is delicious! A bit tart, but really good. With only 5 calories and 1 gram of sugar, it’s an excellent healthy choice when compared to other drinks. I will continue to purchase.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This drink had only 5 calories per serving so only 10 calories for the whole bottle. It has only 1 gram of sugar in it! It has amazing flavor and is way better for you. They have many great flavors I definitely recommend trying this
Sanjana N.
I love bai products. I've bought different flavours and blueberry is one of my favorites. Love the fact that is has no sugar, no artificial sweeteners. The taste is not overwhelming and it is mild.
Morgan G.
Tuscumbia, AL
This one is a favorite for me. It’s so good. I love that BAI is so good for you. I also get unsweetened tea and leave room for a few splashes of bai to sweeten it! Yum.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
I absolutely love Bai. This is very flavorful, not loaded with sugar or artificial sweeteners. In expensive and taste great. I recommend trying Bai. I but it in bulk because I like it so much. It’s definitely worth the money.
Marissa C.
Patchogue, NY
I bought this product at Sam’s club. It was in a variety pack 12 for $15. I love the flavor. It is sweet but not too sweet. It only has 5% juice. It is only 10 calories for the whole bottle. I would buy it again.
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
This juice tastes like literal butt. I bought it because it was on sale and I've never tried it before so I got four of them. They have aspartame in it. Which is why they seem to be "healthy". Any person with a head on their shoulders knows aspartame is one of the crappiest things you could put in your body. I should've checked the ingredients first. It seriously tastes so bad, like cough syrup with the nastiest long-lasting after taste.

In addition the nutritional facts are per 8 oz. A regular bottle has 18 oz. Didn't see this either. When in fact you are drinking the whole bottle, you are getting 20.25g of carbohydrate, not the advertised 9g.

In addition those saying that they are embarking on "a new healthy lifestyle"..juice is one of the worst things you could drink. Almost all palatable juices have loads of carbs.
Autumn U.
Cathedral Cty, CA
So yummy! This antioxidant drink is delicious, very refreshing and only 5 calories. We stocked up on them at sams club, be cause they're having a sale right now.
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I'm not really sure how I feel about the taste of this one. It is good but it's not what I was expecting. It does have a blueberry taste to it but something is just a little off about the taste. I would probably buy this one again but it's not my favorite. I do like that these drinks are gluten free, low glycemic, non-gmo, bpa-free, kosher, vegan, and soy free. They are healthy and a really good alternative to sugary juices and soda.
Darrian S.
Conroe, TX
I love blueberries.....and this tasted nothing like blueberries to me. It didn't even taste like real blueberries (the real kind not the artificial flavored blueberry crap) It tasted like green peas to me!!! EW!!! Total opposite flavor of what I'm expecting. Idk if anybody has had the same experience as me. I took a few more sips and still the same results. I put it in the fridge once I got home and decided to try it a day later and omg the same pea taste. Did I get a bad batch or something???
Cristina C.
I've only tried the Blueberry, what's your favorite flavor?!
Jessy  W.
Nicholasville, KY
Where can I find all the flavors? I've only ever seen coconut