BY BAI

Bai brasilia blueberry 18floz see more...

• I've only tried the Blueberry, what's your favorite flavor?!10 Answers
  • Where can I find all the flavors? I've only ever seen coconut 10 Answers
Joanne S.
Joanne S.
Foodie Expert
I love this! The blueberry flavor has just the right amount of sweetness. If you've ever had Fage Greek Yogurt with Blueberry, this is what the blueberry tastes like. The whole bottle has about 70 grams of caffeine which is equal to the amount of caffeine in two cups of tea. Also, there are only 2 grams of sugar per bottle. I usually drink half the bottle and refrigerate the rest for the next day. And this drink is a great source of vitamin C and is gluten free. This is my go to when I'm looking for a sweet and healthy drink that doesn't have too much sugar.
Laiken G.
Laiken G.
Delaware, OH
Foodie Expert
I'm really loving the Bai infusion drinks. At only 10 cal per bottle, they are a great alternative to more sugar laden drinks with flavor on the market. This Blueberry flavor is surprisingly delicious. I normally find blueberry flavored anything to be rather artificial in taste. I give stars because while I enjoy them, the Erythritol sweetener can at times be a bit bitter and on an empty stomach that doesn't sit well with some
Kathryn G.
Kathryn G.
Rome, OH
I first tried a bai drink from m sister bring some home. First sip and you're hooked! So refreshing from the pure natural taste, To the easy to read ingredients and healthy description. I think it's a fun drink that makes me feel quenched i definitely keep going back for more!!! you can find this wonderful alternative in almost every grocery store! Favorites are blueberry and pomegranate but so many to choose from!!!!! 10/10.
Priscilla S.
Priscilla S.
Jonesboro, AR
Foodie Expert
As a diabetic I have to be careful with everything I drink or eat. Everything has sugar in it these days. Bai Blueberry has a fantastic flavor that lasts. It doesn't taste watered down or sour as some of the non sugary drinks do. My entire family drinks this and a case doesn't last long with them. We have been buying for about 6 months and will continue to do so as long as I can find them.
Shelby G.
Shelby G.
Phoenix, AZ
A guest left this drink at my workplace and never came back for it so I figured I'd give it a nice home in my stomach. I was skeptical because most drinks like these taste super watery or just down right gross, but I was pleasantly surprised with the strong blueberry flavor. It is a very refreshing beverage and healthy for you! I'm actually going to start buying these now!
Liz H.
Liz H.
Idaho Falls, ID
I love the BAI drinks! I am trying to cut out soda, so it's nice to have a little caffeine kick that isn't soda. I figure the antioxidants make it at least okay for me, right?? These are great to have with your lunch or for a little afternoon pick me up. The blueberry is my favorite flavor so far! The coconut is a little too mellow for my liking
Caitlin G.
Caitlin G.
Lincoln, ca
Amazing drink! I've been trying to cut down on soda pop and though I would give these teas a try. They are amazing! The flavor of the blueberry one is fantastic and for sure one of my favorites. I highly recommend this product to those who are trying to cut back on other carbonated drinks or looking for something other than water!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Wichita, Ks
Bai Brasilia blueberry has become my husband's favorite drink. The flavor is amazing and not overwhelming. It is much healthier than soda. We have recently started buying 12 packs on amazon to cut the cost. Our local stores sell then for about $2.50 each. I recently got a sale on amazon and received 12 for $15.32.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Spencerport , NY
I am obsessed with Bia. I have recently discovered it and I am so upset that I have not tried it sooner. It isn't too sweet and I love that it is good for you. If you are trying to stay hydrated but sick of drinking plain water then give this a try! I drink one a day now to give me a break for just water.
Megahn S.
Megahn S.
I LOVE THESE DRINKS!! The mango one is my favorite so far. This one was amazing as well. The only thing about these drinks is the after taste is a little tarte, but I highly recommend. I want to fill my fridge with these! And the ingredients are all natural. You just feel better drinking one.
Cristina C.
Cristina C.
I've only tried the Blueberry, what's your favorite flavor?!
Jessy  W.
Jessy W.
Nicholasville, KY
Where can I find all the flavors? I've only ever seen coconut