BY BAI

Bai brasilia blueberry 18floz see more...

• I've only tried the Blueberry, what's your favorite flavor?!11 Answers
  • Where can I find all the flavors? I've only ever seen coc...10 Answers
Samantha B.
Ogden , UT
Bai: Brasilia Blueberry has no sugar, no artificial sweeteners, a good source of vitamin c and is only five calories per bottle: which I love. It's also gluten free, kosher, low glycemic, vegan, non-gmo, and soy free: for anyone with dietary restrictions.
When I first tried it, I immediately thought it tasted of dirt. But the more I continued to drink it, the more I liked it. It does have a earthy flavor, but it's fresh and has that natural blueberry tartness to it.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
I absolutely love Bai. This is very flavorful, not loaded with sugar or artificial sweeteners. In expensive and taste great. I recommend trying Bai. I but it in bulk because I like it so much. It’s definitely worth the money.
Devyn P.
San Antonio, TX
Love these Bai products. Brasilia blueberry is delicious! A bit tart, but really good. With only 5 calories and 1 gram of sugar, it’s an excellent healthy choice when compared to other drinks. I will continue to purchase.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This drink had only 5 calories per serving so only 10 calories for the whole bottle. It has only 1 gram of sugar in it! It has amazing flavor and is way better for you. They have many great flavors I definitely recommend trying this
Sanjana N.
I love bai products. I've bought different flavours and blueberry is one of my favorites. Love the fact that is has no sugar, no artificial sweeteners. The taste is not overwhelming and it is mild.
Autumn U.
Jeffersonville
So yummy! This antioxidant drink is delicious, very refreshing and only 5 calories. We stocked up on them at sams club, be cause they're having a sale right now.
Abigail H.
I love Bai drinks! I have been watching my carb intake and I eat a low carb/ketogenic diet, so these fit right into my way of eating. They contain erythritol sweeteners, so there's zero impact on blood sugar levels, so no weight gain. All of the flavors taste superb!
Valerie F.
Flushing, NY
This juice tastes like literal butt. I bought it because it was on sale and I've never tried it before so I got four of them. They have aspartame in it. Which is why they seem to be "healthy". Any person with a head on their shoulders knows aspartame is one of the crappiest things you could put in your body. I should've checked the ingredients first. It seriously tastes so bad, like cough syrup with the nastiest long-lasting after taste.

In addition the nutritional facts are per 8 oz. A regular bottle has 18 oz. Didn't see this either. When in fact you are drinking the whole bottle, you are getting 20.25g of carbohydrate, not the advertised 9g.

In addition those saying that they are embarking on "a new healthy lifestyle"..juice is one of the worst things you could drink. Almost all palatable juices have loads of carbs.
Brittany O.
Winston Salem, NC
Trying this right now on a road trip and I really like it. I’m a sucker for healthy consumption so I can tolerate the mild taste. Good in vitamin C but want a little more vitamins 🙏🏾 trying again in different flavors
Ashlie H.
Salem, IL
I'm not really sure how I feel about the taste of this one. It is good but it's not what I was expecting. It does have a blueberry taste to it but something is just a little off about the taste. I would probably buy this one again but it's not my favorite. I do like that these drinks are gluten free, low glycemic, non-gmo, bpa-free, kosher, vegan, and soy free. They are healthy and a really good alternative to sugary juices and soda.
Cristina C.
I've only tried the Blueberry, what's your favorite flavor?!
Jessy  W.
Nicholasville, KY
Where can I find all the flavors? I've only ever seen coconut