BeveragesBAI
Antioxidant Water

Bai Antioxidant Water

You work hard. From the moment you wake up, you're off and running. Okay, maybe you hit the snooze button once. But you still need hydration that works as hard as you do. That's why we crafted Antioxidant Water to help your daily grind.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bai Antioxidant Water!
Kat T.
San Antonio, TX
I love this water. Refreshing, crisp clean. The added + is its antioxidant! So you also help your immune system! No improvement necessary. A little pricey. But it’s quality, is what you pay for. Absolutely Recommend
Freddy S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Bai Antioxidant Water uploaded by Freddy S.
Best water I have tried. Got it for lunch. But would grab one for the gym. Not to expensive.
Simona I.
Herkimer, NY
My most favorite h20 to drink when on the go! Who says water has no taste?! This water is so crisp and refreshing plus the bottles are extra thick which I love! Can always reuse them for ice tea or other drinks on the go!
Zee K.
San Antonio, TX
I really like Bai antioxidant water because it doesn't have any lingering taste or smell and is very pleasantly neutral. The bottle is nice and solid and the best thing about the bottle is the nice comfortable mouth of the bottle which makes drinking water so much easier. I find myself drinking more water just because of the beautiful water, bottle and size. It's $1.71 per bottle which is 33 fluid ounces. 👍
Dawn F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I ordered this Bai Antioxidant water off Amazon after reading good reviews. Case arrived last week to try. At first I wasn’t sure about the taste because it was warm. Cold water it tastes better. The flavor which is distinctive (maybe the selenium added?) grew on me so I like it and will buy this bottled water again.
Felicia’s V.
Waterbury , CT
This water is good. It doesn’t taste salty. And it doesn’t make me feel bloated so this a is plus I love this brand
Samantha F.
Uvalde, TX
I love this water, it's smooth and it doesn't give a weird aftertaste like some waters I've had before. There is not scent. I wouldn't really change anything about it.
Becca A.
Louisville, KY
Very refreshing taste. Come in a big size so it is great for all day to keep yourself hydrated. I have only seen it at Kroger and some gas stations. I hope it hits more stores soon and is very reasonably priced under $2 for a huge bottle.
Irais A.
I feel like this water just hydrates me so much better than just regular water idk it feel like it's so much smoother and easier to drink I love it!
ShugaSweet H.
Augusta, GA
I like the way it taste and that’s it in a nice size container and but could be a better price

Looking for your answer?