BY BAI 5

Bai 5® Bubbles™ Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion™ Waikiki Coconut™.

5 Calories per can.

1g sugar.

Naturally sweetened. see more...

• Does anyone know where the company is located out of? Or ...2 Answers
Emily D.
Louisville, KY
This tastes so good! It’s light and refreshing, not sugary at all. I also like how there is enough caffeine to give me a nice boost without any side effects. I would recommend trying one of these!
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
I LOVE love love Bai, and really love Bai Bubbles.  I was hesitant to try it at first, as my stomach is really sensitive to sugar alcohols.  However, this is made with Stevia and another product that helps distribute the Stevia, but doesn't make me sick.  The taste is so pure and delicious!  It's a great beverage to help hydrate without the sugar and calories.   Just be careful to check expiration dates... I've bought from Target 2x's without checking dates and they were several months expired- no joke.  Never had that issue with Walmart!  The Coconut is really good, just a little bit of a different taste.  Would be a great mixer! And an amazing summer drink.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
YUM! I love coconut everything and this beverage is great. I also love the bubbles and enjoy drinking both these and the bai regular coconut beverage. I usually will pick one of these up at a store instead of buying them by the case because usually I will go with a non-sparking drink but do like them once in a while.
Subira J.
Fayetteville, GA
Wow wow I must say that I am a fan of these juices here! They are prices a little high but I get it. Packed with antioxidants and flavor this coconut water/juice is pretty satisfying. It didn't seem too sweet and it was refreshing. I do wish there were pieces of coconut in it though! 5/10 would recommend
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
I love Bai water! The sparkling bubbles is so good! If you like coconut and the fizziness of sparkling water then you will love this refreshing beverage. It is a bit expensive. And the cubs are much smaller than the regular Bai waters. That's my only complaint.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
I only give this one a three because coconut flavor isn't my favorite. This makes a really refreshing drink though on a hot day and it's low in sugar but sweet and satisfying. It even has some green tea in it so it can give you a little burst of energy.
Justine D.
I used to love the original Bai5 then the sparking came out. All I can say is WHAT??? The sparkling is so good. I'm not normally a soda or sparkling water kind of girl, but these hit the spot. They are like a naughty little treat that I want. Coconut, pineapple, dragon fruit, grapefruit...all the flavors are delicious. Plus they are low in calories, refreshing, hydrating, and filled with antioxidants. Another win for Bai5.
Jasmine B.
Sparks, NV
One of my favorite drink ever!!! Seriously tastes like a vacation in your mouth. In my opinion it´s a great price for only 5 calories a great replacement for soda. Love everything about this product definitely recommend everyone trying it at least once.
Shel H.
Stephenville, TX
There's nothing different in the flavor or sweetness of this from the uncarbonated version. It is exactly what it says. If you know what the coconut Bai 5 tastes like, just imagine it fizzy. I prefer mine without the fizz, but if you always thought a drink with this much caffeine needed carbonation, you'll be happy with this product.
erica q.
Aledo , TX
Some recommended the brand to me and this was the only flavor I could find. Which was ok bc I love coconut. The flavor is really really good. It taste like a pina colada without the rum. If we are being honest this will prob be my summer drink. This and a little rum for the win! And way less calories than a pina colada
Chelsea C.
Staten Island , NY
Does anyone know where the company is located out of? Or if it is gluten free?