BY BAI 5

Bai® 5 Bubbles™ Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion™ Bolivia Black Cherry™.

5 Calories per can.

1g sugar. Naturally sweetened. see more...

• How do these compare to the normal Bai drinks in the bott...1 Answers
  • I love the juice but have never tried this. Is one better...1 Answers
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
Yummy!!! I usually can't stand sparkling water or bubbly water...this tasted soooo good!! Told my husband to get me a healthy drink...he chose well!!!
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
This sparkling beverage is so yummy. I love black cherry. I usually buy this at Costco in a variety pack. This beverage is more expensive but worth it.
Sherrese S.
My favorite drink of this year! I love this flavor the most and I love this brand! Very impressed and I would say they have a customer for life now.
Brenda C.
Manalapan, NJ
I absolutely love this. very refreshing. lightly carbonated so it feels like a treat without bloating you up! highly recommend!
Jennifer D.
Potomac, MD
Bai5 sparkling infusion is delish and only 5 calories!!! Not too sweet with a little kick of carbonation! My kind of drink!
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
IN LOVE. I was skeptical at first but I figured it was worth a shot. It's absolutely tasty and the fizz is perfect.
Chelsea E.
Love, love, love this product! Great flavor and not too carbonated. This black cherry and pineapple is awesome
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
It was to much cherry for me unfortunately so far out of the sparkling drinks I only like the blood orange .
Marie N.
Grand Rapids , Mi
Strong flavor. Wish there was a little more fizz to it. Looking forward to trying the other varieties.
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
Can we say yum? I tried one of these last night on a whim and impressed! Great flavor and 1g sugar!
Jani T.
I love the juice but have never tried this. Is one better than the other?
Liz H.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
How do these compare to the normal Bai drinks in the bottomless?