BY BAI 5

Bai® 5 Bubbles™ Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion™ Bolivia Black Cherry™.

5 Calories per can.

1g sugar. Naturally sweetened. see more...

• How do these compare to the normal Bai drinks in the bottomless? 1 Answers
  • I love the juice but have never tried this. Is one better than th...1 Answers
Caroline  A.
Ephrata, PA
This just tastes good. It really takes like cherries without being at all artificial. I love the fizz. It is sweet without being cloying or chemically or just weirdly sweet. It tastes surprisingly natural.
Shelly W.
I love this product! Bai 5 Bubbles. I haven't found a flavor that I don't like! I love that it is made with Natural ingredients and has antioxidants in the formula! Give it a try! You will love it!!
Rose S.
Bai 5 is amazingly good. The taste is very fresh and full. I have to say i prefer the non sparkling Bai drinks to the sparkling though. I do highly recommend their drinks!
Amber S.
I really like this drink. It's a nice soda alternative, if that's what you're looking for. The flavor is light and crisp and the carbonation is perfect. Plus, the can is the perfect size!
Liz M.
These antioxidant drinks are super refreshing and don't contain a bunch of harmful ingredients. The flavors are crisp and vivid and the bubbles fulfill your urge for something carbonated.
becca w.
Cincinnati, OH
My favorite flavor from their whole line! Such a great flavor. I drink this instead of a red Bull or some sort of energy drink. So much better and not as much bad stuff.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
I don't generally like carbonation, but when I do this is my go-to. The flavor is impeccable. The cherry is sweet and tasteful. It's the perfect size. I recommend it to everyone
Donte H.
Blackwood, NJ
I absolutely love this drink. As my gf says, I'm a caffeine addict. While I don't think so. This definitely takes the edge off when I'm craving a cup of coffee.
Krystal S.
Libertyville, IL
Really like this flavor- it reminds me a little of cherry soda. It is quite refreshing and light. I can enjoy it any time of day and do not feel guilty.
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
Yummy!!! I usually can't stand sparkling water or bubbly water...this tasted soooo good!! Told my husband to get me a healthy drink...he chose well!!!
Jani T.
I love the juice but have never tried this. Is one better than the other?
Liz H.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
How do these compare to the normal Bai drinks in the bottomless?