BY BAI 5

Bai® 5 Bubbles™ Sparkling Antioxidant Infusion™ Bolivia Black Cherry™.

5 Calories per can.

1g sugar. Naturally sweetened. see more...

• How do these compare to the normal Bai drinks in the bott...1 Answers
  • I love the juice but have never tried this. Is one better...1 Answers
Becky S.
I found this the other day and had to buy it because 1. I love sparkling water and juice drinks 2. I've had non-sparkling Bai drinks before and LOVE them and 3. Pomegranate and cherry are two of my favourite flavours!
All of that said the drink didn't disappoint. It was delicious, effervescent, thirst quenching and just seeing the picture made me want to go buy another #BaiSparkling drink! Cheers!!
Cori D.
Grove City, PA
A really delicious and refreshing drink. I️ was worried it would be kind of watery, but it has a strong flavor. I’m not a big fan of cherry, but it is still pretty good. I️ would purchase this if I️ was out and about, especially in the summer!
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
I LOVE love love Bai, and really love Bai Bubbles.  I was hesitant to try it at first, as my stomach is really sensitive to sugar alcohols.  However, this is made with Stevia and another product that helps distribute the Stevia, but doesn't make me sick.  The taste is so pure and delicious!  It's a great beverage to help hydrate without the sugar and calories.   Just be careful to check expiration dates... I've bought from Target 2x's without checking dates and they were several months expired- no joke.  Never had that issue with Walmart!  The Black Cherry is my absolute favorite- it's almost like a liquid dessert but not heavy!  Would be great as a mixer, too.
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
This is so delicious! I don't drink soda anymore unless its a random thing but every now and then I crave that carbonated type of drink but don't want a coke or pepsi. This is the perfect alternative, and much healthier than the other options. Its light and refreshing. The flavor is satisfying and feels like you are drinking a adult drink not something you store in the refrigerator for your kids after school.
Sarah C.
Very bubbly and refreshing. Nice, light flavor. A great alternative to diet sodas. A little pricey for such a small can, but the packaging is attractive and the drink tastes great. The Cherry is my favorite flavor.
Mary E.
Grand Rapids, MI
So delicious! A friend of mine let me try her drink, and I immediately went and bought a variety pack. Cool, crisp, and refreshing. Such a good flavor and so much better than pop! Highly recommend giving them a try.
Theresa P.
Grand Blanc, MI
Absolutely my #1 game changer!!! I swore off diet soda and drank only water for the the most part. I don't like coffee or tea, so I missed having something to give me a little caffeine jolt on those days I really needed it. Not to mention, I missed carbonation sometimes. So this was the PERFECT find!! Carbonation and caffeine in a healthy form!!
Meagan P.
Moss Bluff, LA
My husband and I really really like these. They are so refreshing! They are carbonated so they give you those fizzes that you want with a coke, but they are a much healthier choice! They taste great, no funky aftertaste. I'd definitely suggest grabbing these to try!
Barbie B.
Durham, NC
This is by far the best flavor from Bai. It doesn't taste "fake" or artificially like cherry. I have been drinking this in an effort to wean myself off of my reliance of soda. I have tried a bunch of the other flavors, but this is the one that I keep coming back to.
Clare D.
The fizz is the right amount of perfect. The flavor is not too heavy, just light enough to feel refreshing! This doesn't compare to any other black cherry fizzy drinks- I will ALWAYS be choosing this over any others!
Jani T.
I love the juice but have never tried this. Is one better than the other?
Liz H.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
How do these compare to the normal Bai drinks in the bottomless?