Bai 5 Antioxidant Infusions Beverage Panama Peach

BY BAI 5

Bai®5 Panama Peach™ Antioxidant Infusions® Beverage.

Naturally sweetened, 5 calories per serving.

Superfruit infused, antioxidant packed.

2 servings per bottle. see more...

Bai 5  Antioxidant  Infusions Beverage Panama Peach
Bai 5 Antioxidant Infusions Beverage Panama Peach
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great, refreshing beverage that is great for anytime of the day. It has no artificial sweeteners and is antioxidant infused. It only contains 5 calories and 5 mg of sodium. Also, it contains 10% vitamin C. The thing I like about this the most is that it has 30 mg of caffeine, just like a cup of green tea. It is gluten-free, kosher, low glycemic, vegan, non-GMO, soy free, and BPA free! The taste is slightly sweet and not at all syrupy or sugary. It’s all natural so it tastes just like a peach would without all the added sugar.
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
I LOVE love love Bai.  I was hesitant to try it at first, as my stomach is really sensitive to sugar alcohols.  However, this is made with Stevia and another product that helps distribute the Stevia, but doesn't make me sick.  The taste is so pure and delicious!  It's a great beverage to help hydrate without the sugar and calories.  Also love Bai Bubbles!  Just be careful to check expiration dates... I've bought from Target 2x's without checking dates and they were several months expired- no joke.  Never had that issue with Walmart!
Olivia M.
Des Moines, IA
Can I just say, Baí is the bomb. I tried this for the first time yesterday after my workout. I was craving something refreshing but not too sugary and something that would also give me vitamin C because I have a sore throat coming on. I was thinking orange juice but number one, I don't like orange juice, and two, the sugar is too high. Then I saw this and HAD to try it.
I highly recommend this product- it's SO good , refreshing, and natural.
Lisa H.
columbus, MS
I have been wanting to try these and today I did and I must say very refreshing and tasty. It only has 5 calories and it does has antioxidants and some caffeine. Now its great to catch them on sale but they are delicious
Black-Eyed B.
TRAVERSE CITY, MI
Pleasantly surprised by this delicious flavored water beverage! antioxidant infused water with peach flavor. Best features are that its only 5 calories for the bottle because 1 serving is the entire bottle unlike other beverages thatvare typically 2/2.5 servings each AND only 1 gram of sugar! A delicious choice that is actually good for us! Also vegan and kosher! Says so right on the bottle!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Great peach flavor with a light sweetness that goes far in keeping you from being thirsty. I love all the Bai products and keep them on hand at all times. I like to get them by the case so I don't run out. My husband and I both like them and drink them daily.
Shannon H.
Hillsdale, MI
I have recently made the decision to stop drinking soda. I have been drinking water and iced tea. It was so nice to try this drink that is so full of peach flavor. Once I tried it, I wanted more. It is not available in many stores in my area. I have searched three counties and found one bottle. I guess I will be ordering from Amazon!
Samantha S.
Lakeland, FL
These have got to be one of the best drinks. I'm on the look for additional flavors. I was shocked by how much I liked it. I was looking for low calorie no red 40 (it gives me reflux) this was both. Delish. Give it a try. You wont be disappointed.
Rachel R.
Perfect solution for when you want a drink with some flavor to it, but do not want something with an unhealthy nutrition label! The peach is one of my favorite flavors.
Denise H.
KNOXVILLE, TN
I recently got placed on some medication and one of the things I was told to cut back on is caffeine. Now I'm still allowed one cup of coffee a day but to a gal who is used to downing between 7 and 8 cups a day this was shocker! So when I saw this in my local store I decided to grab the Panama Peach flavor.
It has a nice peachy flavor and isn't too sweet. It did have a tiny aftertaste but I think because I'm not used to the stevia that might be why I detected this.
With just 5 calories a serving and only 35 mg of caffeine, it is within what my doctor says is "safe" for me.
I plan to try the other flavors soon too, especially the Blueberry and Tangerine ones.
Wendi H.
cincinnati, OH
Can you taste the stevia?
Alison F.
IOLA, KS
I recently changed my diet to a no added sugar and no fillers. this drink is a perfect substitute for juice. with no added sugar, artificial colors, or preservatives it is perfect. The taste is great and the price is perfect. I don't think I'll miss juice at all!
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
What’s your favorite flavor?