Bai 5 Antioxidant Infusions Beverage Panama Peach

BY BAI 5

Bai®5 Panama Peach™ Antioxidant Infusions® Beverage.

Naturally sweetened, 5 calories per serving.

Superfruit infused, antioxidant packed.

2 servings per bottle. see more...

• I recently changed my diet to a no added sugar and no fillers. th...1 Answers
  • Can you taste the stevia?2 Answers
Bai 5  Antioxidant  Infusions Beverage Panama Peach
Bai 5 Antioxidant Infusions Beverage Panama Peach
Denise H.
knoxville, TN
I recently got placed on some medication and one of the things I was told to cut back on is caffeine. Now I'm still allowed one cup of coffee a day but to a gal who is used to downing between 7 and 8 cups a day this was shocker! So when I saw this in my local store I decided to grab the Panama Peach flavor.
It has a nice peachy flavor and isn't too sweet. It did have a tiny aftertaste but I think because I'm not used to the stevia that might be why I detected this.
With just 5 calories a serving and only 35 mg of caffeine, it is within what my doctor says is "safe" for me.
I plan to try the other flavors soon too, especially the Blueberry and Tangerine ones.
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
I never knew that you could drink a peach until I tried this flavor of Bai. It literally tastes like a sweet juicy peach and is oh so refreshing! It also doesn't hurt that it's 5 calories per serving, has no artificial sweeteners and has some caffeine in it! This drink is perfect for a caffeine addict with a sweet tooth like me. I keep one in my bag for when I don't feel like drinking water. Peach is my favorite, but every flavor I've tried so far has been wonderful!
Cynthia C.
Carrollton, TX
Can we just stop for a moment to appreciate how great this drink is?? It's a solid 5/5 stars because of how peachy and summery this is. It might be a bit too sweet for unsweet tea drinkers, but if you're from the south and drink your tea the right way, this is for you. I'm going to add this to my beach essentials list right after this review because this is perfect.
Becky L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite of all the Bai flavors. Low in calories and doesn't taste watered down. I drink it by itself in lieu of soda or high calorie fruit juices. I can usually find them on sale at my local Ralphs supermarket for $1.50 a bottle. Amazon sells them as well in bulk. Great to mix in cocktails or as a smoothie base.
Caitlin R.
Farmers Brnch, TX
My go to drink all year around when I can find it. It's not too sweet and doesn't have the weird after taste. It has a good peach flavor but not like the artificial peach taste that some things have. They are good for mornings before school. I try to drink a lot of water but this is a good mix when water gets boring.
Christina G.
I got this at the market the other day and I absolutely loved it. The taste was great and provided me with a good amount of antioxidants to get me through my latest paper. I love how it only has five calories, but still tastes good. It was definitely worth what I paid for it.
Hannah M.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this stuff!! I bought a pack when I was at the beach recently, and I drank one every single day! It is so refreshing, not to mention it is super light in calories! The coconut and watermelon flavors are awesome too. I stock up every time I go to Target!
Josh C.
Okarche, OK
This stuff is GREAT!! Low calories and NO ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS!! I love to add this to my iced tea for a little added flavor. Such a good, healthy drink compared to so many others with artificial sweeteners! I would HIGHLY recommend this drink!!
Marie H.
Plano,Tx
This is my drink every morning when I commute to work! I love the fact that it has just a small amount of caffeine and that it is very low in sugar so you don't even have to worry about having the sugar crash.
Nicole L.
Fargo, ND
I love these drinks. They have caffeine and so they are a great alternative to other carbinated drinks. They only have 5 calories and lots of antioxidants. They are great alone or used in a mixed drink.
Wendi H.
Cincinnati, OH
Can you taste the stevia?
Alison F.
IOLA, KS
I recently changed my diet to a no added sugar and no fillers. this drink is a perfect substitute for juice. with no added sugar, artificial colors, or preservatives it is perfect. The taste is great and the price is perfect. I don't think I'll miss juice at all!