Bahlsen Waffeletten Milk Fine European Biscuits uploaded by Daneymis BM-118761 P.

BY BAHLSEN

Bahlsen All Natural Milk Waffeletten Fine European Biscuits.
Bahlsen guarantee.
Delicate wafer rolls dipped in milk chocolate. see more...

Justine A.
2061 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These waffletten are so yummy. They're like a sugar come dipped in chocolate. I received in a food subscription box and I had never heard of them. They're really good.
karen b.
These are pretty good cookies. I first had them when living in Germany and am glad that they are available in the States. They are light and flaky and less sweet than most other cookies. They are good to eat alone or have with a hot cup of tea. The chocolate adds a nice touch.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are really dangerously good. I don't generally keep them in the house, but when I have friends over sometimes I'll have some around. I do recommend trying them, but they are quite crispy and flaky.
Nimra D.
Morton Grove, IL
Do you love the bottom part of the drum stick icecream?? If yes then this is your thing. It’s just like that. Sooo good and fresh. Kinda affordable too.👌🏽👌🏽👌🏽
Daneymis BM-118761 P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the glory, very good. I always buy them because everyone in my house and in my work likes them. Highly recommended to share
Stevie m.
Heflin, AL
Omg these things are so light and crispy! They are absolutely delicious and topped with that decadent milk chocolate....amazing!!!
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
Un producto con diversos usos puedo hacer una merengada una torta un dulce chocolate caliente a mi familia le fascina
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I bought these wafer cookies. They are so good you cannot eat just one. they are fresh and have a crunch.

Kohl's