BY BAHLSEN

Leibniz Fine European Butter Biscuits: All natural Low cholesterol see more...

• I heard these biscuits are to aid digestion is that true?4 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole P.
These biscuits are great. My mom used to buy them for us when we were little at this German store in Chicago. That was the only place you could get them many years ago. I'm so happy they are easy to find now. I get them for my children and they love them too!!!
Katie H.
Asheville, NC
These biscuits bring so back so many memories. My great aunt loved them and they have such a light airiness to them. They make a great snack with a little bit of sweetness.
Myriam M.
These are literally amazing, any European cookie I've tried has literally hit the spot. The buttery taste is so perfect and the cookie just tatses great.
Jessica L.
Waldorf, MD
My favorite snack since I was little ! sweet and crunchy, good with tea. my grandfather and I used to put cream cheese on the. mmm so yummy
patty w.
I miss having these as a fun snack. They almost melted in your mouth they were so good. And not expensive
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
These remind me of my childhood! They also make a good crust just crush em up and add some butter yum
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Have loved these since I was a kid!!! Always crunchy ,sweet,and filling!!!
Yiranny A.
Doral, FL
Una de mis galletas favoritas para acompañar con distintas salsas y embutidos
Nia D.
Fort Polk, LA
Definitely one of my favorite biscuits. it's taste great with tea, coffee or milk. I always eat this biscuits with milk when I was little. So crunchy, sweet but not overly sweet and filling. I definitely recommended this biscuits to all my family and friends. A must try snack!
Delicious and light breakfast. its great with tea and coffee. i also use it in desserts like cheesecake.
Giselle L.
I heard these biscuits are to aid digestion is that true?