BY BAHLSEN

Bahlsen All Natural Hit Cookies Filled with Vanilla Cream.
Bahlsen guarantee. see more...

Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love HIT cookies!! I first discovered these in my Jr. High German class, and have loved them ever since. They have just the right amount of bite, not too dry, not too sweet. Perfect on their own or with a cup of coffee.
Carina J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Love Love Love Bahlsen Cookies. It has a good amount of creme filling and crunchy cookie. It is so good I always have to hold back not to eat the whole package in one sitting.
Great for travel. The only reason I give this 4 stars is because I like the Chocolate even better.
Sarah D.
These are alright. They're not as good as the chocolate ones, but if I see them in the dollar section at CVS I might buy them. I like the cookie part.
Liz D.
Yumo!! These cookies are delicious and chocolaty! They have the perfect ratio of crunchy cookie to creamy center!!
Marissa C.
Grand Island, New York
These cookies are delicious and the cream is so smooth. Also great for dipping in a cup of hot tea.
Mandy H.
These cookies are delicious and cheap. I always bought them every time i went to supermarket.