Bahlsen Hit Cookies Filled with Cocoa Cream uploaded by Leslie W.

BY BAHLSEN

Bahlsen All Natural Hit Cookies filled with Cocoa Cream.
Bahlsen guarantee. see more...

• Do these really taste as good as they look?2 Answers
Katy A.
Doral, FL
I'm on a modest diet trying to lose some weight over an extended period of time. As such, I'm not starving but I have managed to drop ten pounds over about two months. Quite nice! I allow myself a little treat now and then and try to keep it good nutrition in one way or another and not too calorie dense. Tonight, at my Fresh and Easy Market, I picked up a small pack (5.3 oz.) of Bahlsen Hit Cocoa Creme Sandwich Cookies. Hopefully, they'll last for two evenings. In any case, they're quite delicious. They're fresh and crunchy on the outside and have a real nice and tasty chocolate creme center of the sandwich. They're imported from Germany. Nice reward!
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these! I was pretty excited when they started showing up at standard grocery stores because I used to have to get them at a fancy grocery store. YUMMY. I tried to eat them like an oreo once, but they weren't good. The best way to eat them is to bite into it and get the nice representative blend of all the flavors.
Marlena W.
Bloomington, IN
The first time I tried these I was living in Germany. I feel in love with them. They are graham cracker and dark chocolate filling. I learned that by putting marshmallow cream on them they taste like s'mores.
Liz D.
Omg. These are delicious....my husband introduced me to these about ten years ago. At the time we could only find them on military bases at the px or commissary. Now I find them at big lots. They are crunchy and chocolaty!!
Briana I.
I haven't seen these much in the states but ive gotten this when i lived in germany and its pretty good! they taste like a graham cracker with rich chocolate, perfect kind of snack
Dariela P.
Love these cookies so good. They remind me of my favorite Mexican cookie called princpes.I love that I can get them at the commissary and they are not expensive at all. The packs are great to toss in a backpack or purse.
Melanie H.
These take my back to my time in Germany! Delicious cookies with a nutella-tasting center. Wish they were a little bit softer/cheaper, but still great for any occasion!
Lulla I.
Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm these are too good, the chocolate cream is delicious the biscuits are delicious. i have to stop myself from finishing the whole pack in one sitting. did i say yum?
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I caught these on clearance for $0.75 and decided to give them a try. They were delicious! It reminded me of eating nutella on Ritz crackers....so good!
Sofyya L.
East Hanover, New Jersey
I love sweets, chocolate and flour. With cookies with a stuffing is my favorite. Cookie crisp chocolate filling and a great taste. I advise everyone!
Anna H.
1,365 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Do these really taste as good as they look?