BY BAHLSEN

Milk Chocolate. Made in Germany. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 070569272408 K see more...

Paige C.
Paige C.
Sanborn, NY
The chocolate melts in your mouth, so good! Usually you have to spend a little more to get great quality chocolate but its affordable and delicious!
Wendy H.
Wendy H.
Bahlsen makes great quality cookies and biscuits and these are no exception. The cookies are wafer little and covered in wonderful tasting chocolate.
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
These cookies are pretty darn good, do I think they taste like hazelnut, no. It's basically a square piece of chocolate on top of a wafer cookie. Genious. But the flavor doesn't all translate to me being hazelnut. I'm not sure how much they cost because I got a free pack from the company for a challenge they were having.
amber M.
amber M.
Canton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
Krystalrose B.
Krystalrose B.
This brand never seems to fail me. I actually bought these completely by accident and loved them anyways.
Lauren Z.
Lauren Z.
I received a free box of these cookies during Bahlsen's Valentines day promotion and they are quite delicious. I opened the box thinking I'd try just one and the next thing I knew I'd eaten half the box in at one time! They remind me of Hanuta wafer candies that I fell in love with when in Europe a number of years ago. These Bahlsen cookies are made of a hazelnut flavored crispy wafer that is covered in milk chocolate. They are advertised on the package as "fine European biscuits" and they most certainly are! They truly taste authentic to other European sweets that I have enjoyed in the past.
Joselyne R.
Joselyne R.
Madrid , madrid
Bahlsen makes great quality cookies and biscuits and these are no exception. The cookies areee......