BY BAHLSEN

Bahlsen All Natural Deloba Fine European Biscuits.
Puff pastry biscuits with red currant filling.
Bahlsen guarantee. see more...

Brenda c.
Dallas, TX
Absolutely love this biscuits. My little girls not a fan of the chewiness from the centers strawberry filling but I think that's the best part. Goes great with coffee.
Jeneia P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Personally I don't like them maybe it's just me but yeah I'm not a fan of them
Jennifer  H.
Virginia Bch, VA
This cookies from germany are the best. Very Buttery and very light its great to eat and their products are awesome. I would definitely get more.
Candelaria C.
Wasco, CA
Love love love them there delicious especially with the jelly yummy one of the best cookies I've tried you can have them as appetizers
Laura O.
I haven't received any of my boxes yet but i have bought these before send they're really yummy! My kids and i love them also!! $#FreshStartFor Summer #contest
Megan D.
Franklin, NC
I found these at World Market recently, and decided to give them a shot. They are so delicious. They are buttery and the jelly in the middle is so good.
Jeanie L.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never tried these before so I'm going to have to go to the store and give these a try they look delicious
Ines B.
Deltona, FL
All I have to say is you haven't lived if you have not tried Bahlsen pastries or cookies! I am born and raised in Germany so I grew up eating Bahlsen, loved as a kid and love it as an adult! Buttery, flakey goodness!
Yosselin M.
Extremely delicious, everyone loves it, adults, kids because it tastes great
Amanda B.
These are delicious. I bought these at an international food market on a whim, and these were absolutely heavenly. Light, not heavily sweet.
alma p.
Wilmington , CA
Are these good?
Ofia B.
Where in New York City can I find this?