BY BAHLSEN

Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My Mom is German so I grew up eating these around the holidays. They taste so good and smell amazing. They go great with coffee.
Tracie S.
Everett, WA
I love these, so soft and perfect but so dang hard to find! I think I could eat these daily
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
These cookies are fantastic. They are super soft but are perfect. The chocolate is delicious
Julia T.
Toronto
Tasty but a little dry. I toasted the bread and used it for bread crumbs with olive oil. Bertolli Extra Virgin Rich Taste Olive Oil that i bought at WalmartWalmart. I would recommend this product for future us.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
I usually see these around the holiday time in the winter. Delicious, soft, chewy biscuits. Made in Germany.