BY BAHLSEN

Jessica C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My Mom is German so I grew up eating these around the holidays. They taste so good and smell amazing. They go great with coffee.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
I usually see these around the holiday time in the winter. Delicious, soft, chewy biscuits. Made in Germany.
Taylor B.
Scott AFB, Illinois
These cookies are fantastic. They are super soft but are perfect. The chocolate is delicious
Tracie S.
Everett, WA
I love these, so soft and perfect but so dang hard to find! I think I could eat these daily
Julia T.
Toronto
Tasty but a little dry. I toasted the bread and used it for bread crumbs with olive oil. Bertolli Extra Virgin Rich Taste Olive Oil that i bought at WalmartWalmart. I would recommend this product for future us.