BY BAHLSEN

Bahlsen All Natural Choco Leibniz Milk Fine European Biscuits.
Butter biscuits covered with milk chocolate.
Bahlsen guarantee. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I just love these there so tasty and just the right amount of cookies to choc...yummy could go for one know...." in 1 review
  • "The best cookies hands down!!" in 1 review
  • "I get them at my local grocery store and they are well worth the price!" in 1 review
  • "These are soo good with tea!" in 1 review
Joanne H.
Honolulu, HI
I received these for Christmas before from a coworker and I totally savored each bite of every cookie and was sad when I ran out! :( The cookie is so crispy and the chocolate perfectly compliments its crispiness with its milkiness and is an oh-so-delicious combination.
Samantha M.
These are my favorite snack! Whenever I see them I have to buy them! I get them at my local grocery store and they are well worth the price!
Alina B.
These are soo good with tea! A plate of these and a cup of tea! Now that's a good relaxing night
Chloe K.
These biscuits are so good! The mix of milk chocolate and biscuit is the best, they are great for dunking in tea too, although they are not healthy they are a great snack. Would definitely recommend. There are other brands that do these biscuits and taste fairly the same.