BY BAHLSEN

Bahlsen All Natural Choco Leibniz Double Choc Fine European Biscuits.
Bahlsen guarantee.
Crisp chocolate biscuits set in milk chocolate. see more...

• Never had before what they taste like and are there nuts ...3 Answers
  • Okay I've never tried these but I mean I really want to b...2 Answers
  • Can you find these in the Pacific Northwest? 1 Answers
  • "I need something sweet in my life afterwords. " in 1 review
Jazmine G.
San Antonio, TX
MY FAVORITE BISCUIT COOKIE OF ALL TIME!! I always ask my sister to bring a few of these back from Germany for me because I love them so much. I would choose these over chips ahoy or Oreos any day. The chocolate side is has a rich milk chocolate almost like Hersheys but better and the biscuit side is nice and crisp. It's like these two combined are soulmates. I RECOMMEND GETTING THESE BISCUITS GUYS
cindy p.
Tulare , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are so yummy. They have a lovely variety of cookies or biscuits as Europeans would refer to them. The only downside is I can only find them in one grocery store in my entire town. They're very cheap and better than most American cookies!
Jade R.
Oh my goodness these are fantastic! I haven't the slightest clue how to really describe a great tasting chocolate - it'll all sound the same! But hopefully, if you remember this review and come across these at a store you'll pick it up and give it a try. These are amazing.
Vanessa R.
I remember as a little girl my mother giving me one to two of these after dinner as a treat I loved these things so much and I recently came across them again and fell in love all over I adore these little crackers with a chocolate layer can you get it any better
Danielle O.
This type of biscuit is eaten all over Europe. The idea of attaching a layer of chocolate to a cookie in this way is brilliant. I always dip these in coffee and the biscuit does not fall apart so you have the warm coffee, the warm chocolate ,and the soft biscuit. It's lovely.
Jaye L.
Bahlsen is not a popular brand but you can find them in the cookie aisle the most delicious snacks ever! the chocolate is generous and the cookie part is usually shortbread and the combo is out of this world!
Ay S.
Olean, NY
I love these cookies. They are in the gourmet cookie section of my grocery store. They are on thebharder side so you chew a little longer, I like that though. And the chocolate is perfect amount.
Zuleyma M.
Alexandria, VA
I'm a chocolate lover and I enjoy how this are burble chocolate. I usually eat them as a afternoon snack after I eat. I need something sweet in my life afterwords.
Maria N.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I LOVE CHOCOLATE WHEN I WAS GROWING UP MY MOTHER USED TO HIDE THE CHOCOLATE FROM ME.I WOULD FIND THEM AND EAT THEM UNDER MY BED.AND THESE COOKIE ARE GREAT.
Jessica H.
These are spectacular. The buttery shortcake cookie melts in your mouth and the chocolate is just the icing on the cake, so to speak. One of my favorites
Shamika J.
detroit, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Anyone actually eaten these
Jenni P.
Adrian, MI
Can I find these in America? I bought some when I was at Epcot and they were delicious!
Rebecca M.
Plainfield, IL
Can,you get these in America
Taylor F.
Mchenry, IL
Does every store carry these or do I have to go to a specialty store
Carolyn T.
Richmond, IN
Never had before what they taste like and are there nuts in them