BY BAHAMA BALM #23 in After-Sun Products

Candi C.
Osage, IA
I love this stuff! It smells nice and offers instant relief to any redness. I use it even if I don't burn just to cool my skin off after being in the sun. I am very pale so I need all the help I can get. I have to make sure I stock up on it at Walmart before I hit the lake.
Alexandra P.
Wyoming , MI
Works for after care pretty good. You have to keep reapplying many times to keep moisturized. It does do the job, but I have used another product that doesn't feel as sticky and don't have to apply as much. But it does do the job for the price it is set at.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
Aloe Vera I'd the best when you get a sun burn or burn yourself. It relieves all the pain and soothes the skin. Definitely recommends this to anyone with sensitive skin or is clumsy like me!
Nancy S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a must have..I always keep a bottle of it in the fridge for emergencies.. I had a steam burn a few months ago an this was the only thing that gave me any relief!
Merribalynn A.
This product is awesome for after a weekend of being in the sun and you get sun burn this is the stuff the sooth your burnt skin.
Brittany H.
New Bethlehem, PA
Definitely a must have around my house! Works so well after getting sun burn. Provides the perfect relief. And kid friendly!
Christina B.
Richmond, IN
This is a great product, doesn't feel greasy and the smell isn't over powering either. I will continue to buy this product
Tracey P.
Hale Center, TX
Great for sunburn relief. I also wax my own brows and lip and use this after waxing to sooth.
Dawn G.
Crossville, TN
I love this product., great for putting on sunburn. It's also to put on before axposure.
Shawna S.
Works well. We needed it in Florida and was able to buy this and relieve a sun burn.
Jeanette V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Does this really work?
María A.
Madrid
It definately does! It's the only way I can feel relieved after having a brush or bumping against furniture with my feet. Its freshness helps also with irritation and redness.
Ariel C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Whats the difference between this brand of aloe and any other brand?
Caitlin C.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product sting when applying it to a sunburn??
Cesly B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
can this be used on hair for dry scalp??? whats the difference of using this gel compared to straight from the plant?