BY BAHAMA BALM #29 in After-Sun Products

Bahama Balm 16oz Aloe Vera Gel After Sun Skin Care
  • "I love using this on sunburns because of the soothing and cooling feeling and for its moisture! Additionally I like to use this on my legs after shaving simple because it is so soothing, calming and moisturizing! The only annoyance is the little gel balls because they do not dissolve even with pressure so I end up flinging those into the trash because they are very visible and annoying when trying to massage this into my skin!" in 3 reviews
Athena G.
Aloe vera gel is definitely a must have aftercare for when you get sun burned! It works really fast and keeps from having your skin peel or burn. I buy mine at Walmart for during the summer all the time. Its cool soothing too and works great! Definitely recommend this product!
Ana C.
Los Angeles, CA
You guys!!! My sister bought this because she needed hair gel last minute. But for some reason i wanted to try it for my skin because i have really dry skin. So when i put it on under my moisturizer i was amazed with how it felt on my skin!
Definitely not sticky or a strong scent. And surprisingly as an everyday use, it has made my skin feel moisturized at all times and makes my makeup apply smoother. Not only that but it helped with my acne 🤗 definitely a must have for the price.
Caitlin C.
Las Vegas, NV
This aloe makes my burnt skin feel so amazing!!! I couldn’t go another summer without it! It’s extremely good at making my sunburn go away quickly, and it’s ultra affordable!!! Must have for all my fair skin or easily burnt ladies!
Jen S.
Reseda, CA
A must have year round /Summer essential. For the Low Low cost, you get so much from this product. I trust it on my sensitive skin and on my young daughter's skin. Perfect for those Hot 110* summer LA days. #beachbashcontest @influenster
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Bahama Balm Aloe is very soothing for after a burn, or even just after tanning. It's not tacky and dries smooth. It also has a very nice scent, unlike some other aloe brands. I will be buying more of this!
Valeria p.
Cooper City, FL
Me gusta mucho, te deja el aliento más fresco y protege tus dientes hasta un tiempo determinado. Cumple si funcion pero siento que podrían mejorar más, que si hacer el aloe vera más fuerte.
Debbie H.
08754
This is a great brand and product. Its the only product I will use for after sun care for me and my family. Its great after a day in the sun. All I do is appy to my skin to soothe and rehydrate after after prolonged sun exposure.
Melissa F.
Mayfield, KY
Works great

This product is a must have for the summer bag. It goes on well it can be packed easily into your beach bag . For great results keep in fridge apply it cold to the skin... great for sunburns.
Leceicia C.
Lake Elsinore , CA
Love this product after a fresh sunburn put it in the freezer and apply very cheap and gentle to the skin helps reduce sunburn pain. Even good to use on your children!
Virginia H.
Jeanette V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Does this really work?
MarĂ­a A.
Madrid
It definately does! It's the only way I can feel relieved after having a brush or bumping against furniture with my feet. Its freshness helps also with irritation and redness.
Ariel C.
Whats the difference between this brand of aloe and any other brand?
Caitlin C.
Las Vegas, NV
Does this product sting when applying it to a sunburn??
Cesly B.
can this be used on hair for dry scalp??? whats the difference of using this gel compared to straight from the plant?