BY BAGS ON BOARD

Jennifer A.
Hanford, CA
I actually use these little bags for everything..not just cleaning up after my fur babies. I would use these to wrap used diapers to minimize the stink in my house, because who has time to throw diapers away outside after every changing..not this momma. I have some in my car as trash bags for spills and they make great last minute vomit bags. I enjoy products that have more than one use. These fill the bill perfectly.
megan H.
Lancaster, PA
We always have a pack of bags on board with us! We have one attached to out dogs leash abd one in the diaper bag! I love that they are scented also. So when I'm carrying around a bag of poop on our walks it's not as smelly. Works great for diapers as well as a dirty baby outfit!
Danielle B.
Staten Island, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I really enjoyed that there was a large amount of the product. Most of the times the amount of bags they give is mot enough and just forces u to make multiple trips. I have two dogs that get walked 3 times everyday so i use alot. Really liked using this product!
Naomi M.
Whitestone, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These are nice bags to use for picking up after your dog. I've tried many.. some thicker quality and some thinner so this one is on the better side. It gets the job done!
Melanie R.
I appreciate the inventions of doggy bags. I hate when I am at my sons soccor practice and people leave their pet droppings for the little kids to run in. I recommend using this super affordable doggy bags.
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
Easy way to clean up after my little guy when we're on the go. They also make a little case for the bags that clips onto my backpack! Super convenient!
Jan L.
We use these when we walk our dogs, it is convenient, great supply of bags and I like the strength not like others that are so very thin.
Michelle M.
Westland, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These bags are very useful. They are conveniently sized and portable. They actually hold the contents and the bag is a good thickness.
Maegan C.
I love these bags. I live in an apartment where you have to clean up after your dog and these bags are awesome!
Patricia K.
Mobile, AL
Living in an apartment complex we are required to clean up after our pets, these are perfect for doing that.