BY BAGS ON BOARD

Bags on Board Rainbow Doggie Pick-Up Bags Refill Rolls - Leakproof Dog Poop Bags and Dog Poop Disposable BagsBags on Board Rainbow Doggie Pick-Up Bags Refill Rolls make picking up after your pet a walk in the park! Boasting a sturdy design that features double-seal protection, these leakproof dog poop disposal bags make for a dependable and environmentally-friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks. This special rainbow pack includes two poop bag rolls of each vibrant color, helping to make the task of picking up after your pet much more fun. From taking your favorite four-legged friend on a daily walks to letting your pooch happily romp around a dog-friendly park or beach, be sure to come prepared with these biodegradable dog poop bags. Designed to fit perfectly in a variety of Bags on Board Doggie Pick-Up Bag Dispensers, these poop bag roll refills load and dispense with ease. Pick up some of these brightly colored bag refill rolls and spend more time out and about with your precious pooch today! see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kimberly C.
Ridgewood, NY
My Husband is a professional Dog Trainer, so quality dog items is a must for him. We not only use it for his clients, but we also use it on our English Bulldog. These bags are such great quality and can truly take care of any size dog's business, without a mess or fuss. One thing that I especially love is that there multi-colored so you could always standout!
Felicia B.
Staten Island , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These bags are great. They're small, but big enough to clean up what's left behind. They're durable and don't break. This supply lasts me awhile and is very convenient for my to carry around. I would purchase these again.
Sarah W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Love these bags. I live in an apartment complex so I need to pick up after my dog whenever she goes, this makes my life easier as I already have the bags at my disposal! Life saver!
Deborah M.
Lincoln, CA
These bags are great. They are smaller than others I've used in the past, but still manage to cover the job. They are very durable so bark dips won't puncture them and cause a tear. Good value for the money.
Kellye L.
These bags are great!! Durable and lock the stink in! I pop mine into a little carrier and attach that to the leash. And the price? Can't beat it
Alesha R.
Hutchinson , MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I love these bags! The price point is good and they last quite a while. I put them in the canister and attach it to the leash.
Isabel D.
I use this bags every time I walk my dogs (3 times a day), thw bags are good quality and they have never ripped on me.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These bags are good, nothing fancy (except maybe the colors lol) but they are just like any other dog waste bag.
rita a.
Glendale, CA
I order these bags it comes in 1000 witch lasts 1 year honestly don't know what I do without it is love it
Katherine R.
Rushville, IL
Very thin bags. I've put a finger through one.. I do not recommend. I will stick with used shopping bags.
Victoria F.