BY NONE

Hydrant-shaped dispenser with two rolls of designer pick-up bags attaches to any dog leash. Fun designs look great and add some flair to daily dog walks. see more...

Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Alma, MI
I love these bags. They are so convenient, I make my dog carry them in her collar when we go out. Alot of people comment how cute they are. I love it so much that I went out and bought another one to keep at school for when I dog sit.
Kendra H.
Kendra H.
Marion, OH
It's cute, and I love the clean up bags. I live In an apartment so these are essential!
Mary I.
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
These are so unbelievably adorable! And they are perfect for storing bags in a place like an apartment building or condo
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I am a professional pet sitter so carrying around poo-bags is a MUST. Love how many bags this holds and the adorable design.
Sharell M.
Sharell M.
This dispenser is absolutely adorable. It is great for walks and a must have for those who frequently walk their pets.
Kristina O.
Kristina O.
Cheltenham
Love these doggie clean up baggies! My favorite thing about them is that hey attach to the leash so I never have to worry about forgetting something to clean up the dog poo.