BY BAGS ON BOARD

Amber R.
Very helpful when you're on the go with your pup. rather it be the dog park, walking, running, long car rides, anything and everything. it links to the leash and off you go. no need to worry for looking for a bag if your dog does it's business while going for a walk. plus it's always good to clean up after your dog!
Marla D.
This bags are small, easy to grab and very useful when going out with your dog. I used to forget a bag almost every time I went out to walk my dogs and I had to go back to the house for one. Now I don't forget to carry one because I can attach them to my dogs leash l. which is very helpful!
Rave'n M.
Hayward, CA
I bought these for my dog on impulse and my friends always ask me and say to me that my dog is fancy and that her poops must be fancy if they have polka dot baggies.
Kery L.
Sterling, IL
Great for all the people like walking with dogs at the park. Good idea and you can change if the roll is empty
Jessie T.
Great idea and an amazing product. Easy to use and take round with you while walking your dogs
Christy H.
I love this combo pack because when I go to walk my dogs I can just keep this on my key chain without having to worry about forgetting it. It is small and super convenient. This is my go to because i can just keep reusing the holder. Recommend this for sure.
Joanna m.
These are so convenient and discrete. They are a must have for picking up your dogs poo. Nothing is worst than stepping on someones dog poo because they refused to pick up after their pet. I recommend these to all dog owners.
Kelly G.
I love these dispensers. I can attach them to my dogs leash and leave it on there so no more searching for plastic bags before a walk. Or worse forgetting one and being embarrassed that your dog disgraced the neighbors dog and it looks like you are leaving it there.
Betty  C.
I don't ever leave the house without a bag. city ordinance says you must pick up dog waste so every time I take Opie for a walk we have a bag in hand!
Tara P.
When I take my dogs for a walk this is a must! I love having the holder to attach to the leash.