BY BAGS ON BOARD BY TAME

Fight Over-Poop-Ulation® Quick, Clean & Easy!  100% Biodegradable* The Cleanest way to pick up after your pet! 8 Refill Rolls /120 Total Bags Strong & Durable Leak Proof Double Seal Construction With Bags on Board® you ll always have bags with you! Bags on Board® makes picking up after your pet a walk in the park.  The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks.  *Fight OverPOOPulation by doing your part!  Pet waste is not fertilizer.  If not disposed of properly in a waste bin, the bacteria found in pet waste can pose health risks to your family and pets.  Responsible pet parents always clean up after their pets. *Except as defined by California. see more...

• Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.15 Answers
  • Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with sc...16 Answers
Bags on Board by Tame Refill Bags
  • "Putt you diapers in one of these and tie it off an then throw it in the trash and it works great for blocking the smell!" in 1 review
  • "These bags work great- they never break and aren't too hard to rip off when you're walking." in 1 review
  • "These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies." in 1 review
  • "These are awesome makes cleaning up so much easier !" in 1 review
  • "That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done. " in 1 review
Sarah O.
Sarah O.
Brampton, Ontario
Love these! I literally find them in all of my coat pockets! They seem like good quality, I've never had one tear on me, thank god!
Roza S.
Roza S.
Not too thin, not too thick so they are just right. But poo bag is poo bag so if you find a better deal stick to that.
Jordy O.
Jordy O.
So cheap! So amazing! Easy to use! Highly recommended for all your pets duty needs ahah!
Lucia H.
Lucia H.
Lima
Estas son perfectas para recoger el excremento del perro! No ocupan espacio
Angel F.
Angel F.
These are $18 at walmart. And they last us a long while. We had bought this pack of last year and we still have 6 unused left. They're huge plastic that holds big poop since our dog poops a lot. Definitely would buy again.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Victoria, British Columbia
The rolls last for quite a while, and they're a decent thickness, so I've never had trouble with them breaking when I use them.
Fabienne S.
Fabienne S.
I thin everyone needs these i hate it when people dont clean up the poop of there dog.
Amy H.
Amy H.
Lower Sackville, NS
I do use these for my dogs poop but I also use them for other things as well since they are so well made. I've even packed my kids snack in them for lunch after running out of ziplocks.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with scent but I have a small dog so I just buy the cheap ones at TJMaxx - does anyone have a personal preference? Why?
Susan L.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.