BY BAGS ON BOARD BY TAME

Fight Over-Poop-Ulation® Quick, Clean & Easy!  100% Biodegradable* The Cleanest way to pick up after your pet! 8 Refill Rolls /120 Total Bags Strong & Durable Leak Proof Double Seal Construction With Bags on Board® you ll always have bags with you! Bags on Board® makes picking up after your pet a walk in the park.  The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks.  *Fight OverPOOPulation by doing your part!  Pet waste is not fertilizer.  If not disposed of properly in a waste bin, the bacteria found in pet waste can pose health risks to your family and pets.  Responsible pet parents always clean up after their pets. *Except as defined by California. see more...

• Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gag...15 Answers
  • Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with ...16 Answers
Bags on Board by Tame Refill Bags
  • "Putt you diapers in one of these and tie it off an then throw it in the trash and it works great for blocking the smell!" in 1 review
  • "These bags work great- they never break and aren't too hard to rip off when you're walking." in 1 review
  • "These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies." in 1 review
  • "These are awesome makes cleaning up so much easier !" in 1 review
  • "That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done. " in 1 review
Chelsea W.
KNOXVILLE, TN
Good for quick and easy clean up. They do not tear when you tie them so that's a big plus.
Amber H.
New Port Richey, FL
I have these because I have a little dog bone on my keychain that holds and dispenses the bags perfectly and I am taking my dog to the dog park and on walks every day. I used to carry grocery bags for that reason but it's bulky and if you forget you're in trouble or just inconsiderate. These are a huge convenience for me and I will always have them on hand.
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
I use these bags when cleaning out my cats litter box. They are very convenient to use. They are easy to open and easy to hold to fill up. Easy to tie as well. Good price for the amount you Get. I would repurchase
Allison J.
Westminster, CO
These work well for doggie bags. Some are so thin it's kinda gross to use but these are thick enough and sturdy.
Kayla M.
Works great. You can even get a dispenser to put the bags in for easy access. Very discrete too.
Rebecca L.
These are super cheap so I'm not gonna complain about how thin they are. The work for me. I found a little dog bone to hold them 😍
Nina S.
Never had a problem with these. It's so easy to grab one of these baggies to use to pick up my doggie poop while on the grass and when we take doggie out for a walk. So yes I recommend these to all.
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA
These bags are great !! It helps keep the odor inside the bag . I met my expectations on this product . It's a good price and very useful. Most products like these normally have thin bags and it's practically picking up the poop with your hands ! I definitely recommend this product.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Great little handy bags to take on your run/walks with your pet! So convenient and small, easy to bring with you
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I got these at the dollar store. It was a great price for all these bags. They work very nicely. I highly recommend this.
Crystal L.
Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with scent but I have a small dog so I just buy the cheap ones at TJMaxx - does anyone have a personal preference? Why?
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.