BY BAGS ON BOARD BY TAME

Fight Over-Poop-Ulation® Quick, Clean & Easy!  100% Biodegradable* The Cleanest way to pick up after your pet! 8 Refill Rolls /120 Total Bags Strong & Durable Leak Proof Double Seal Construction With Bags on Board® you ll always have bags with you! Bags on Board® makes picking up after your pet a walk in the park.  The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks.  *Fight OverPOOPulation by doing your part!  Pet waste is not fertilizer.  If not disposed of properly in a waste bin, the bacteria found in pet waste can pose health risks to your family and pets.  Responsible pet parents always clean up after their pets. *Except as defined by California. see more...

• Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.15 Answers
  • Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with sc...16 Answers
Bags on Board by Tame Refill Bags
  • "Putt you diapers in one of these and tie it off an then throw it in the trash and it works great for blocking the smell!" in 1 review
  • "These bags work great- they never break and aren't too hard to rip off when you're walking." in 1 review
  • "These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies." in 1 review
  • "These are awesome makes cleaning up so much easier !" in 1 review
  • "That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done. " in 1 review
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Clifton, NJ
These are awesome makes cleaning up so much easier ! It's fits all size hands perfectly
brittany s.
brittany s.
Melbourne, FL
I love these, they make it so easy to clean up and they are just the right size.
Caylee P.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Good price, good quantity, and they do what you need them to do. That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Lincoln Park, MI
Useful for almost any small or stinky task. Easy to dispose them. Small enough to keep in your purse.
Isabel r.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Great pooper coooopers!!! ahahha ... very convenient! on the go! great sizing, and the bright color is ok! I guess lol..... other then that its good!
Jeffrey L.
Jeffrey L.
Rochester, NY
Works for what they are intended for. Fits in my bag carrier attached to the leash. Easy to tear off and dispose.
Shauna W.
Shauna W.
Warrenton , OR
These work great and fit into any of the standard bag carriers that I have tried. I do have two chihuahuas so I haven't put them to a big dog test, but I've never had any issues with breakage or anything like that. Makes cleaning up after your dog easy and convenient.
Gloria F.
Gloria F.
Los Angeles, CA
Recently found these refills at a local discount store and love them. Now I never have an excuse to walk my dog due to lack of baggies, lol
Joanna m.
Joanna m.
Pet Lover Expert
These fit on almost all the little leash things that hold the bags. Its a must. In NYC you get a fine for not scooping up your dogs poo. I rather buy these than pay a fine.
Rita G.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I got these at the dollar store. It was a great price for all these bags. They work very nicely. I highly recommend this.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with scent but I have a small dog so I just buy the cheap ones at TJMaxx - does anyone have a personal preference? Why?
Susan L.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.