BY BAGS ON BOARD BY TAME

Fight Over-Poop-Ulation® Quick, Clean & Easy!  100% Biodegradable* The Cleanest way to pick up after your pet! 8 Refill Rolls /120 Total Bags Strong & Durable Leak Proof Double Seal Construction With Bags on Board® you ll always have bags with you! Bags on Board® makes picking up after your pet a walk in the park.  The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks.  *Fight OverPOOPulation by doing your part!  Pet waste is not fertilizer.  If not disposed of properly in a waste bin, the bacteria found in pet waste can pose health risks to your family and pets.  Responsible pet parents always clean up after their pets. *Except as defined by California. see more...

• Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.15 Answers
  • Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with sc...16 Answers
Bags on Board by Tame Refill Bags
  • "Putt you diapers in one of these and tie it off an then throw it in the trash and it works great for blocking the smell!" in 1 review
  • "These bags work great- they never break and aren't too hard to rip off when you're walking." in 1 review
  • "These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies." in 1 review
  • "These are awesome makes cleaning up so much easier !" in 1 review
  • "That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done. " in 1 review
Nina S.
Nina S.
Never had a problem with these. It's so easy to grab one of these baggies to use to pick up my doggie poop while on the grass and when we take doggie out for a walk. So yes I recommend these to all.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I like these because they open easily. I don't like to waste time trying to get a bag to open while my dog is eager to walk.
Christine S.
Christine S.
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Brentwood, CA
These are one of those things I absolutely HATE buying. You are literally buying something that is meant to be thrown away! And not to mention, many dog parks and housing complexes have them for your use, so why spend money on them? But if you really have to, then I guess you have no choice. I prefer these over the ones from the dollar store. The ones you get at the dollar store are SOOOO THIN its practically like you are picking up the poo with your own hands...gross. These are better quality, but again, I hate the idea of buying something you are supposed to throw away.
Shannon L.
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
The bags are durable and for the amount of bags you get it is a great value, I have 3 dogs and I have to buy a lot at once
Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Marysville, WA
I have a Husky mix that goes like a trucker. I'm very picky about the bags I use, because the last thing anybody wants is stuff on their hands. These are wide and thick enough to not be able to see the waste. They contain smells well, which is very important to me because I hate taking my dog for a long hike and getting whiffs from the bag the entire time. They have never ripped on me. Totally worth the money.
Carolyn W.
Carolyn W.
Middletown, OH
Economical and handy. These are a great convenience for me as they are always at hand.
Pamela H.
Pamela H.
Kingston, PA
Truth be told, I don't even have a dog!!! I use these to dispose of baby diapers!!! If you don;t take your trash out all day and you throuw some stink diapers in there... phew!!! It will reek!!! Putt you diapers in one of these and tie it off an then throw it in the trash and it works great for blocking the smell!
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
These are great for messes, fit into most standard carriers and are pretty large. They are also rather thick so I'm not afraid my hand will go through or get a hole. We order these online from Amazon and are much cheaper than in most stores.
Mackenzie H.
Mackenzie H.
These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies. They don't rip when you have to pick up poo from a large dog. Work great!
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with scent but I have a small dog so I just buy the cheap ones at TJMaxx - does anyone have a personal preference? Why?
Susan L.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.