BY BAGS ON BOARD BY TAME

Fight Over-Poop-Ulation® Quick, Clean & Easy!  100% Biodegradable* The Cleanest way to pick up after your pet! 8 Refill Rolls /120 Total Bags Strong & Durable Leak Proof Double Seal Construction With Bags on Board® you ll always have bags with you! Bags on Board® makes picking up after your pet a walk in the park.  The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks.  *Fight OverPOOPulation by doing your part!  Pet waste is not fertilizer.  If not disposed of properly in a waste bin, the bacteria found in pet waste can pose health risks to your family and pets.  Responsible pet parents always clean up after their pets. *Except as defined by California. see more...

• Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kin...15 Answers
  • Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infus...16 Answers
  • "These are awesome makes cleaning up so much easier !" in 1 review
  • "The ones you get at the dollar store are SOOOO THIN its practically like you are picking up the poo with your own hands...gross." in 1 review
  • "These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies." in 1 review
  • "I'm very picky about the bags I use, because the last thing anybody wants is stuff on their hands." in 1 review
  • "That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done. " in 1 review
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I like these because they open easily. I don't like to waste time trying to get a bag to open while my dog is eager to walk.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I've used these they are very effective. Easy to pick up with and locks in any smells in the bag. Great price I'd recommend
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
The bags are durable and for the amount of bags you get it is a great value, I have 3 dogs and I have to buy a lot at once
Tiffany A.
Great item to have on hand when ur walking your sweet fur baby. Also great to have to pick up their business in the yard.
Rita G.
Ramona, CA
I got these at the dollar store. It was a great price for all these bags. They work very nicely. I highly recommend this.
Allison J.
Littleton, CO
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These work well for doggie bags. Some are so thin it's kinda gross to use but these are thick enough and sturdy.
Jeffrey L.
Rochester, NY
Works for what they are intended for. Fits in my bag carrier attached to the leash. Easy to tear off and dispose.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Great little handy bags to take on your run/walks with your pet! So convenient and small, easy to bring with you
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have a dispenser for these bags when I walk my dog making it easy to pick up and throw away! A must have
Berenis M.
Lilburn, GA
These bags are great to pick up your dogs needs! They are also portable you can carry them in your purse!
Crystal L.
Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with scent but I have a small dog so I just buy the cheap ones at TJMaxx - does anyone have a personal preference? Why?
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.