BY BAGS ON BOARD BY TAME

Fight Over-Poop-Ulation® Quick, Clean & Easy!  100% Biodegradable* The Cleanest way to pick up after your pet! 8 Refill Rolls /120 Total Bags Strong & Durable Leak Proof Double Seal Construction With Bags on Board® you ll always have bags with you! Bags on Board® makes picking up after your pet a walk in the park.  The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks.  *Fight OverPOOPulation by doing your part!  Pet waste is not fertilizer.  If not disposed of properly in a waste bin, the bacteria found in pet waste can pose health risks to your family and pets.  Responsible pet parents always clean up after their pets. *Except as defined by California. see more...

• Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gag...15 Answers
  • Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with ...16 Answers
Bags on Board by Tame Refill Bags
  • "Putt you diapers in one of these and tie it off an then throw it in the trash and it works great for blocking the smell!" in 1 review
  • "These bags work great- they never break and aren't too hard to rip off when you're walking." in 1 review
  • "These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies." in 1 review
  • "These are awesome makes cleaning up so much easier !" in 1 review
  • "That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done. " in 1 review
Yesenia C.
Clifton, NJ
These are awesome makes cleaning up so much easier ! It's fits all size hands perfectly
Carolyn W.
Middletown, OH
Economical and handy. These are a great convenience for me as they are always at hand.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers , NY
Pet Lover Expert
Great bags durable and good for big dogs!! I highly recommend it if you have big dos like me. I have. Or complain about it. Great product.
Sam C.
Aurora, IL
These are truly good poop bags. The way the bag stretches around the poop & doesn't rip puts it at #9 of my top 10 favorite poop bags.
Stephanie M.
Newark, CA
I like these because they open easily. I don't like to waste time trying to get a bag to open while my dog is eager to walk.
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
These poop bags are thicker than other bags I have bought. They hold up nice and they don't snag.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Love my poo leash as we call it. Get when we are out and about. I never had one until we took the dogs to the outer Banks 5 years ago. Now I would not take them for a walk without it.
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I've used these they are very effective. Easy to pick up with and locks in any smells in the bag. Great price I'd recommend
Briana J.
Pet Lover Expert
These are great and for me, have multiple uses! They come in a large pack which is great value, they fit most refills, and I use them for everything! I have one clipped to each dogs leash, and I have one in the diaper bag for dirty diapers on the go!
Tiffany A.
Great item to have on hand when ur walking your sweet fur baby. Also great to have to pick up their business in the yard.
Crystal L.
Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with scent but I have a small dog so I just buy the cheap ones at TJMaxx - does anyone have a personal preference? Why?
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.