BY BAGS ON BOARD BY TAME

Fight Over-Poop-Ulation® Quick, Clean & Easy!  100% Biodegradable* The Cleanest way to pick up after your pet! 8 Refill Rolls /120 Total Bags Strong & Durable Leak Proof Double Seal Construction With Bags on Board® you ll always have bags with you! Bags on Board® makes picking up after your pet a walk in the park.  The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks.  *Fight OverPOOPulation by doing your part!  Pet waste is not fertilizer.  If not disposed of properly in a waste bin, the bacteria found in pet waste can pose health risks to your family and pets.  Responsible pet parents always clean up after their pets. *Except as defined by California. see more...

• Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gag...15 Answers
  • Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with ...16 Answers
Bags on Board by Tame Refill Bags
  • "Putt you diapers in one of these and tie it off an then throw it in the trash and it works great for blocking the smell!" in 1 review
  • "These bags work great- they never break and aren't too hard to rip off when you're walking." in 1 review
  • "These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies." in 1 review
  • "These are awesome makes cleaning up so much easier !" in 1 review
  • "That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done. " in 1 review
Pamela H.
Kingston, PA
Truth be told, I don't even have a dog!!! I use these to dispose of baby diapers!!! If you don;t take your trash out all day and you throuw some stink diapers in there... phew!!! It will reek!!! Putt you diapers in one of these and tie it off an then throw it in the trash and it works great for blocking the smell!
Tina B.
We use these out in our yard. They are pretty thick and dont seem to easily break or rip. They hold a good amount as well and tie easily for disposal.
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Good price, good quantity, and they do what you need them to do. That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done.
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Great pooper coooopers!!! ahahha ... very convenient! on the go! great sizing, and the bright color is ok! I guess lol..... other then that its good!
Mackenzie H.
These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies. They don't rip when you have to pick up poo from a large dog. Work great!
Gloria F.
Recently found these refills at a local discount store and love them. Now I never have an excuse to walk my dog due to lack of baggies, lol
Eilyn U.
Yonkers , NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great bags durable and good for big dogs!! I highly recommend it if you have big dos like me. I have. Or complain about it. Great product.
Sam C.
Batavia, IL
These are truly good poop bags. The way the bag stretches around the poop & doesn't rip puts it at #9 of my top 10 favorite poop bags.
Rebecca L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These are super cheap so I'm not gonna complain about how thin they are. The work for me. I found a little dog bone to hold them 😍
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These bags can hide the poop smell so when you're on a walk and have to carry the bag you don't have to keep smelling the nasty
Crystal L.
Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with scent but I have a small dog so I just buy the cheap ones at TJMaxx - does anyone have a personal preference? Why?
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.