BY BAGS ON BOARD BY TAME

Fight Over-Poop-Ulation® Quick, Clean & Easy!  100% Biodegradable* The Cleanest way to pick up after your pet! 8 Refill Rolls /120 Total Bags Strong & Durable Leak Proof Double Seal Construction With Bags on Board® you ll always have bags with you! Bags on Board® makes picking up after your pet a walk in the park.  The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks.  *Fight OverPOOPulation by doing your part!  Pet waste is not fertilizer.  If not disposed of properly in a waste bin, the bacteria found in pet waste can pose health risks to your family and pets.  Responsible pet parents always clean up after their pets. *Except as defined by California. see more...

• Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gag...15 Answers
  • Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with ...16 Answers
Bags on Board by Tame Refill Bags
  • "Putt you diapers in one of these and tie it off an then throw it in the trash and it works great for blocking the smell!" in 1 review
  • "These bags work great- they never break and aren't too hard to rip off when you're walking." in 1 review
  • "These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies." in 1 review
  • "These are awesome makes cleaning up so much easier !" in 1 review
  • "That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done. " in 1 review
Pamela H.
Kingston, PA
Truth be told, I don't even have a dog!!! I use these to dispose of baby diapers!!! If you don;t take your trash out all day and you throuw some stink diapers in there... phew!!! It will reek!!! Putt you diapers in one of these and tie it off an then throw it in the trash and it works great for blocking the smell!
Caylee P.
Foothill Ranch, CA
Good price, good quantity, and they do what you need them to do. That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done.
Mackenzie H.
These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies. They don't rip when you have to pick up poo from a large dog. Work great!
Gloria F.
Recently found these refills at a local discount store and love them. Now I never have an excuse to walk my dog due to lack of baggies, lol
Isabel r.
Harbor City, CA
Great pooper coooopers!!! ahahha ... very convenient! on the go! great sizing, and the bright color is ok! I guess lol..... other then that its good!
Jeffrey L.
Rochester, NY
Works for what they are intended for. Fits in my bag carrier attached to the leash. Easy to tear off and dispose.
Shannon L.
Rochester, NY
The bags are durable and for the amount of bags you get it is a great value, I have 3 dogs and I have to buy a lot at once
Ashley R.
Lincoln Park, MI
Useful for almost any small or stinky task. Easy to dispose them. Small enough to keep in your purse.
Christine S.
brittany s.
Melbourne, FL
I love these, they make it so easy to clean up and they are just the right size.
Crystal L.
Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with scent but I have a small dog so I just buy the cheap ones at TJMaxx - does anyone have a personal preference? Why?
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.