BY BAGS ON BOARD BY TAME

Fight Over-Poop-Ulation® Quick, Clean & Easy!  100% Biodegradable* The Cleanest way to pick up after your pet! 8 Refill Rolls /120 Total Bags Strong & Durable Leak Proof Double Seal Construction With Bags on Board® you ll always have bags with you! Bags on Board® makes picking up after your pet a walk in the park.  The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks.  *Fight OverPOOPulation by doing your part!  Pet waste is not fertilizer.  If not disposed of properly in a waste bin, the bacteria found in pet waste can pose health risks to your family and pets.  Responsible pet parents always clean up after their pets. *Except as defined by California. see more...

• Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gag...15 Answers
  • Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with ...16 Answers
Bags on Board by Tame Refill Bags
  • "Putt you diapers in one of these and tie it off an then throw it in the trash and it works great for blocking the smell!" in 1 review
  • "These bags work great- they never break and aren't too hard to rip off when you're walking." in 1 review
  • "These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies." in 1 review
  • "These are awesome makes cleaning up so much easier !" in 1 review
  • "That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done. " in 1 review
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Love my poo leash as we call it. Get when we are out and about. I never had one until we took the dogs to the outer Banks 5 years ago. Now I would not take them for a walk without it.
Katherine N.
Marysville, WA
I have a Husky mix that goes like a trucker. I'm very picky about the bags I use, because the last thing anybody wants is stuff on their hands. These are wide and thick enough to not be able to see the waste. They contain smells well, which is very important to me because I hate taking my dog for a long hike and getting whiffs from the bag the entire time. They have never ripped on me. Totally worth the money.
Shauna W.
Warrenton , OR
These work great and fit into any of the standard bag carriers that I have tried. I do have two chihuahuas so I haven't put them to a big dog test, but I've never had any issues with breakage or anything like that. Makes cleaning up after your dog easy and convenient.
Brittany M.
Brentwood, CA
These are one of those things I absolutely HATE buying. You are literally buying something that is meant to be thrown away! And not to mention, many dog parks and housing complexes have them for your use, so why spend money on them? But if you really have to, then I guess you have no choice. I prefer these over the ones from the dollar store. The ones you get at the dollar store are SOOOO THIN its practically like you are picking up the poo with your own hands...gross. These are better quality, but again, I hate the idea of buying something you are supposed to throw away.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Love these - just the right size and thickness so that you can balance between the feeling of literally throwing away money and the (far worse) feeling that the bag didn't protect you from the contents. Must have!
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I really like these bags because the are not thin. I got mine at Walmart. I can't go back to really cheap bags. My dogs a medium size dogs. I would keep buying them. I recommend to other dog owners. They are great bags.
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
I hate to admit this but i buy these to put "dirty" diapers in from my kids. They work perfectly . Great size and everything. I foiund you get way more of these for your buck than you do the arm and hammer ones made specifically for kids diapers.
Morgan R.
Stafford , VA
These are great for messes, fit into most standard carriers and are pretty large. They are also rather thick so I'm not afraid my hand will go through or get a hole. We order these online from Amazon and are much cheaper than in most stores.
Jessica P.
Winston Salem , NC
I love these bags, they have lasted me a long time even with two dogs and they never tear on me, plus they are roomy so they hold a lot if your dog poops as much as mine do....
Joanna m.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
These fit on almost all the little leash things that hold the bags. Its a must. In NYC you get a fine for not scooping up your dogs poo. I rather buy these than pay a fine.
Crystal L.
Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with scent but I have a small dog so I just buy the cheap ones at TJMaxx - does anyone have a personal preference? Why?
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.