BY BAGS ON BOARD BY TAME

Fight Over-Poop-Ulation® Quick, Clean & Easy!  100% Biodegradable* The Cleanest way to pick up after your pet! 8 Refill Rolls /120 Total Bags Strong & Durable Leak Proof Double Seal Construction With Bags on Board® you ll always have bags with you! Bags on Board® makes picking up after your pet a walk in the park.  The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks.  *Fight OverPOOPulation by doing your part!  Pet waste is not fertilizer.  If not disposed of properly in a waste bin, the bacteria found in pet waste can pose health risks to your family and pets.  Responsible pet parents always clean up after their pets. *Except as defined by California. see more...

• Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gag...15 Answers
  • Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with ...16 Answers
Bags on Board by Tame Refill Bags
  • "Putt you diapers in one of these and tie it off an then throw it in the trash and it works great for blocking the smell!" in 1 review
  • "These bags work great- they never break and aren't too hard to rip off when you're walking." in 1 review
  • "These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies." in 1 review
  • "These are awesome makes cleaning up so much easier !" in 1 review
  • "That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done. " in 1 review
Berenis M.
Lilburn, GA
These bags are great to pick up your dogs needs! They are also portable you can carry them in your purse!
lisa g.
Philadelphia, PA
what a wonderful product. they come in handy all the time. would definitely recommend who owns a pet
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Great for when those pet stores are out of bags or just out for a walk and need to clean up a mess!
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Pet Lover Expert
I think these bags are really good! They are thicker and way more sturdy than other bags I have used. The best part about these bags, it doesn't feel like you're just picking the poop up with your hands which has been a big issue with certain brands before.
Katherine N.
Marysville, WA
I have a Husky mix that goes like a trucker. I'm very picky about the bags I use, because the last thing anybody wants is stuff on their hands. These are wide and thick enough to not be able to see the waste. They contain smells well, which is very important to me because I hate taking my dog for a long hike and getting whiffs from the bag the entire time. They have never ripped on me. Totally worth the money.
Shauna W.
Warrenton , OR
These work great and fit into any of the standard bag carriers that I have tried. I do have two chihuahuas so I haven't put them to a big dog test, but I've never had any issues with breakage or anything like that. Makes cleaning up after your dog easy and convenient.
Brittany M.
Brentwood, CA
These are one of those things I absolutely HATE buying. You are literally buying something that is meant to be thrown away! And not to mention, many dog parks and housing complexes have them for your use, so why spend money on them? But if you really have to, then I guess you have no choice. I prefer these over the ones from the dollar store. The ones you get at the dollar store are SOOOO THIN its practically like you are picking up the poo with your own hands...gross. These are better quality, but again, I hate the idea of buying something you are supposed to throw away.
Kari T.
Wichita, KS
I hate to admit this but i buy these to put "dirty" diapers in from my kids. They work perfectly . Great size and everything. I foiund you get way more of these for your buck than you do the arm and hammer ones made specifically for kids diapers.
Morgan R.
Stafford , VA
These are great for messes, fit into most standard carriers and are pretty large. They are also rather thick so I'm not afraid my hand will go through or get a hole. We order these online from Amazon and are much cheaper than in most stores.
Joanna m.
Pet Lover Expert
These fit on almost all the little leash things that hold the bags. Its a must. In NYC you get a fine for not scooping up your dogs poo. I rather buy these than pay a fine.
Crystal L.
Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with scent but I have a small dog so I just buy the cheap ones at TJMaxx - does anyone have a personal preference? Why?
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.