BY BAGS ON BOARD BY TAME

Fight Over-Poop-Ulation® Quick, Clean & Easy!  100% Biodegradable* The Cleanest way to pick up after your pet! 8 Refill Rolls /120 Total Bags Strong & Durable Leak Proof Double Seal Construction With Bags on Board® you ll always have bags with you! Bags on Board® makes picking up after your pet a walk in the park.  The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks.  *Fight OverPOOPulation by doing your part!  Pet waste is not fertilizer.  If not disposed of properly in a waste bin, the bacteria found in pet waste can pose health risks to your family and pets.  Responsible pet parents always clean up after their pets. *Except as defined by California. see more...

• Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.15 Answers
  • Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with sc...16 Answers
Bags on Board by Tame Refill Bags
  • "Putt you diapers in one of these and tie it off an then throw it in the trash and it works great for blocking the smell!" in 1 review
  • "These bags work great- they never break and aren't too hard to rip off when you're walking." in 1 review
  • "These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies." in 1 review
  • "These are awesome makes cleaning up so much easier !" in 1 review
  • "That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done. " in 1 review
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
These bags can hide the poop smell so when you're on a walk and have to carry the bag you don't have to keep smelling the nasty
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Wdm, IA
I have a dispenser for these bags when I walk my dog making it easy to pick up and throw away! A must have
Berenis M.
Berenis M.
Lilburn, GA
These bags are great to pick up your dogs needs! They are also portable you can carry them in your purse!
lisa g.
lisa g.
Philadelphia, PA
what a wonderful product. they come in handy all the time. would definitely recommend who owns a pet
Sheena W.
Sheena W.
Louisville, KY
Great for when those pet stores are out of bags or just out for a walk and need to clean up a mess!
Sam C.
Sam C.
Aurora, IL
These are truly good poop bags. The way the bag stretches around the poop & doesn't rip puts it at #9 of my top 10 favorite poop bags.
Justine S.
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
These poop bags are thicker than other bags I have bought. They hold up nice and they don't snag.
Amy  O.
Amy O.
Martinsburg, PA
I've used these they are very effective. Easy to pick up with and locks in any smells in the bag. Great price I'd recommend
Danielle L.
Danielle L.
Fairborn, OH
Great little handy bags to take on your run/walks with your pet! So convenient and small, easy to bring with you
Nina S.
Nina S.
Never had a problem with these. It's so easy to grab one of these baggies to use to pick up my doggie poop while on the grass and when we take doggie out for a walk. So yes I recommend these to all.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with scent but I have a small dog so I just buy the cheap ones at TJMaxx - does anyone have a personal preference? Why?
Susan L.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.