BY BAGS ON BOARD BY TAME

Fight Over-Poop-Ulation® Quick, Clean & Easy!  100% Biodegradable* The Cleanest way to pick up after your pet! 8 Refill Rolls /120 Total Bags Strong & Durable Leak Proof Double Seal Construction With Bags on Board® you ll always have bags with you! Bags on Board® makes picking up after your pet a walk in the park.  The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks.  *Fight OverPOOPulation by doing your part!  Pet waste is not fertilizer.  If not disposed of properly in a waste bin, the bacteria found in pet waste can pose health risks to your family and pets.  Responsible pet parents always clean up after their pets. *Except as defined by California. see more...

• Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.15 Answers
  • Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with sc...16 Answers
Bags on Board by Tame Refill Bags
  • "Putt you diapers in one of these and tie it off an then throw it in the trash and it works great for blocking the smell!" in 1 review
  • "These bags work great- they never break and aren't too hard to rip off when you're walking." in 1 review
  • "These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies." in 1 review
  • "These are awesome makes cleaning up so much easier !" in 1 review
  • "That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done. " in 1 review
Aubrey F.
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Pet Lover Expert
These work great, not just for dog messes but other things too. You can just open the pack and toss in a roll of the bags and help out so my h! I think they come in other colors and even scented bags. Usually they are hanging up on a rack in the animal section where cat/dog supplies ate sold
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
I think these bags are really good! They are thicker and way more sturdy than other bags I have used. The best part about these bags, it doesn't feel like you're just picking the poop up with your hands which has been a big issue with certain brands before.
Julia K.
Julia K.
These bags are awesome! I have 2 dogs, and I use these bags for both. I've never had an issue with the quality of these bags. They did exactly what I purchased them for. They're reasonably priced as well. I'll definitely repurchase this item in the future.
Nelly M.
Nelly M.
Berwyn, IL
I really like these bags because the are not thin. I got mine at Walmart. I can't go back to really cheap bags. My dogs a medium size dogs. I would keep buying them. I recommend to other dog owners. They are great bags.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
You're definitely a must for any pet parent. These bags are super sturdy and durable. I have never had a problem with any messes using these bags. I would definitely recommend picking these up at your local pet store.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
Love these - just the right size and thickness so that you can balance between the feeling of literally throwing away money and the (far worse) feeling that the bag didn't protect you from the contents. Must have!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love these bags, they have lasted me a long time even with two dogs and they never tear on me, plus they are roomy so they hold a lot if your dog poops as much as mine do....
Ruth H.
Ruth H.
These make taking your dog for a walk so much easier. You can get a piece that you can add to the leash to hold them and you are then always ready to clean up after your dog!
Tina B.
Tina B.
We use these out in our yard. They are pretty thick and dont seem to easily break or rip. They hold a good amount as well and tie easily for disposal.
Eilyn U.
Eilyn U.
Yonkers, NY
Pet Lover Expert
Great bags durable and good for big dogs!! I highly recommend it if you have big dos like me. I have. Or complain about it. Great product.
Crystal L.
Crystal L.
Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with scent but I have a small dog so I just buy the cheap ones at TJMaxx - does anyone have a personal preference? Why?
Susan L.
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.