BY BAGS ON BOARD BY TAME

Fight Over-Poop-Ulation® Quick, Clean & Easy!  100% Biodegradable* The Cleanest way to pick up after your pet! 8 Refill Rolls /120 Total Bags Strong & Durable Leak Proof Double Seal Construction With Bags on Board® you ll always have bags with you! Bags on Board® makes picking up after your pet a walk in the park.  The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks.  *Fight OverPOOPulation by doing your part!  Pet waste is not fertilizer.  If not disposed of properly in a waste bin, the bacteria found in pet waste can pose health risks to your family and pets.  Responsible pet parents always clean up after their pets. *Except as defined by California. see more...

• Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gag...15 Answers
  • Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with ...16 Answers
Bags on Board by Tame Refill Bags
  • "Putt you diapers in one of these and tie it off an then throw it in the trash and it works great for blocking the smell!" in 1 review
  • "These bags work great- they never break and aren't too hard to rip off when you're walking." in 1 review
  • "These little bags are easy to carry around in my purse for emergencies." in 1 review
  • "These are awesome makes cleaning up so much easier !" in 1 review
  • "That is about it and I wouldn't judge them off anything else they get the job done. " in 1 review
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah , TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These work great, not just for dog messes but other things too. You can just open the pack and toss in a roll of the bags and help out so my h! I think they come in other colors and even scented bags. Usually they are hanging up on a rack in the animal section where cat/dog supplies ate sold
Brooke M.
Fairmount City, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I think these bags are really good! They are thicker and way more sturdy than other bags I have used. The best part about these bags, it doesn't feel like you're just picking the poop up with your hands which has been a big issue with certain brands before.
Briana J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are great and for me, have multiple uses! They come in a large pack which is great value, they fit most refills, and I use them for everything! I have one clipped to each dogs leash, and I have one in the diaper bag for dirty diapers on the go!
Amber H.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have these because I have a little dog bone on my keychain that holds and dispenses the bags perfectly and I am taking my dog to the dog park and on walks every day. I used to carry grocery bags for that reason but it's bulky and if you forget you're in trouble or just inconsiderate. These are a huge convenience for me and I will always have them on hand.
Idalia S.
Los Angeles, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These bags are great !! It helps keep the odor inside the bag . I met my expectations on this product . It's a good price and very useful. Most products like these normally have thin bags and it's practically picking up the poop with your hands ! I definitely recommend this product.
Julia K.
These bags are awesome! I have 2 dogs, and I use these bags for both. I've never had an issue with the quality of these bags. They did exactly what I purchased them for. They're reasonably priced as well. I'll definitely repurchase this item in the future.
Nina S.
Never had a problem with these. It's so easy to grab one of these baggies to use to pick up my doggie poop while on the grass and when we take doggie out for a walk. So yes I recommend these to all.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
You're definitely a must for any pet parent. These bags are super sturdy and durable. I have never had a problem with any messes using these bags. I would definitely recommend picking these up at your local pet store.
Ruth H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
These make taking your dog for a walk so much easier. You can get a piece that you can add to the leash to hold them and you are then always ready to clean up after your dog!
Kearie L.
Donna, TX
I use these bags when cleaning out my cats litter box. They are very convenient to use. They are easy to open and easy to hold to fill up. Easy to tie as well. Good price for the amount you Get. I would repurchase
Crystal L.
Are all doggy bags made the same? I know some are infused with scent but I have a small dog so I just buy the cheap ones at TJMaxx - does anyone have a personal preference? Why?
Susan L.
Downingtown, PA
Do they come without scent? The scent mixed with poo kind of gags me.