BY BAGS ON BOARD BY TAME

Fight Over-Poop-Ulation® Quick, Clean & Easy!  Attaches to Any leash ! The Cleanest way to pick up after your pet! Strong & Durable Leak Proof Double Seal Construction With Bags on Board® you ll always have bags with you! Attaches to any leash! Bags on Board® makes picking up after your pet a walk in the park.  The sturdy design makes for a dependable yet environmentally friendly tool for the most undesirable of tasks.  Easy dispense opening releases just one bag at a time! *Fight OverPOOPulation by doing your part!  Pet waste is not fertilizer.  If not disposed of properly in a waste bin, the bacteria found in pet waste can pose health risks to your family and pets.  Responsible pet parents always clean up after their pets. Contains: 1 Bone Dispenser and 30 bags. see more...

• Where is the place you most often take these?4 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Emily M.
Hudson Falls, NY
Love the convenience of clipping this to my dog’s leash. The bags are good but not the best. I admittedly only used them because they came with the clip, but compared to other brands they’re harder to rip - I actually end up tearing a few out at once on accident sometimes - and they’re much larger and bulkier. It just feels like a lot of waste, no pun intended.
Carrie C.
I recently moved to an apartment and this dispenser is a god send after having the luxury of a back yard. If you have a dog, you know that it is impossible to control when and where they have to go and how embarrassing it is if you don't have something to clean it up with. Luckily, this clips on to all of the leashes that I have around the house so I have a bag with me every time we go on a walk. I have two of these dispensers for about a year, and neither have broken. I do not, however, buy these bags because there is a cheaper, green friendly bag set at Petco that fits perfectly. Both bags work fine, I just prefer to save a little money.
Connie P.
South gate, CA
I love this! I think that its very important to always carry baggies to clean up after your dog. This makes it so convenient to just attach it to the leash and not worry about it. Its also super cute and ive seen it in many colors, i got a gray one to match my dogs pink and gray leash. I also see them in many stores, which also include the 99 cent store, which is awesome because ive seen it in other stores for up to $8! So keep an eye out for them at the 99 cent store or Dollar Tree! They all have different brands but really they are the same thing!
Judy S.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is a great investment for anyone who has to walk their dog instead of just letting them out in the backyard. We strap one of these to each of our dog's leashes so we always have a supply on hand. VERY affordable considering how much trouble it saves you. It's easy to grab hold of the bags and not frustrating to use unlike some other bag dispensers which cut your fingers while you're trying to get the bags out!
Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These are horrible, I use similar bags to these to throw my children's diapers away so they don't smell, but these are of such poor thin quality they break every single time both ends open up and it's a disaster, I will not buy these any more instead I'll stick to the kind made for diapers that have a nice scent to them as well.
Vincent K.
Connersville, IN
These are great. I love that they hook right to the leash and you don't have to worry about forgetting your baggies. We have bought a few of these in the past as they are just awesome to have. The only real issue we've ever had with them was they would crack after awhile and break, but that was after a long time use.
Miranda C.
Nitro, WV
I purchased this a few years ago when I was in a program training service dogs so that I could keep bags handy at all times. This has been the best thing I have ever bought for a dog. Even after a few years and being dropped, dragged, and chewed on it still is going strong
Margaret H.
Pensacola, FL
When my dogs were puppies, these were great. They stayed right on the leash like they are supposed to and were easy to use. Now that they are full-grown, the bags are a little small. I use a plastic grocery bag instead, so now I don't have to pay for them, either.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Seriously funny, my father hung these up on the posts outside their house because he was annoyed of the neighbors walking their dogs and going in his yard. There was a sign highlighting that they could use them. It ended his problem of dog droppings in his yard!
Allie Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I'm not a fan of the bags they come with, but I love the bag holder! I take the bags it comes with off the roll and roll news paper bags around the spool instead! They work much better! I love the fact that I can clip it to the handle of the leash.
Katie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Where is the place you most often take these?