BY BAGS ON BOARD

Leslie S.
Denton, TX
LOVE IT! It clips onto the leash so you don't have to worry about forgetting to grab a bag before going on a walk or taking your pup to the park. The bags are sturdy so you don't have to worry about them ripping either.
Lauren G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I love this product! It is so easy to just clip it on your leash and go. You will never forget bags again. This product lets you carry bags for your dog's mess in style. The bags are also pretty durable and a good size. Great idea if you are a person who lives in an area where clean up is nessesary!
Crystal B.
Hillsboro , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
These bags are perfect for when you have to pick up your dogs mess. The dispenser is great to keep the bags neat and not unroll if you drop it. I have two dogs and I can pick up their mess with one bag unless they each go twice then I'll need two mags.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman, TX
I love this product when I'm walking my dog. I really believe all pet owners should pick up after their animals, and these are handy in respecting the environment.
Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Definitely a great on the go necessity for when you are walking your dog. I love that you can hook this onto something so that it's not easily lost and misplaced.
Laura P.
I thinks it's a great help because I won't forget to bring a bag along when walking my dog,you just clip onto the leash.They're also really cute because they come in different colors.
Mariah S.
Riverside , CA
When walking your pet or taking them to the dog park or dog beach you will get a ticket if you do not have these bad boys on you! And this is an awesome Dail it comes with a refill
Blair T.
San Marcos, CA
I love that this has an attachment. I hook it onto the leash. In so glad for it when my dog decided to do multiple poop stops! Ugh! I've never had one rip or tear.
Eva L.
Love this product. Easy to just clip it on to my girls leach and go and not worry about forgetting a bag on out daily walks. Easy to refill and easy to dispense.
Tracy N.
Tyler, TX
These bags are great for walks and they hook onto the leash so that you always remember to take them along. I like that I can turn them inside out to use as glove and then turn the other way to tie them up and dispose of it.
Tiffany and diane K.
Redondo Beach, CA
Can you buy it in different colors or is this just it
trish s.