BY BAGS ON BOARD

Mikesha T.
Los Angeles , CA
Definitely a great on the go necessity for when you are walking your dog. I love that you can hook this onto something so that it's not easily lost and misplaced.
Kimberlee G.
Sherman , TX
I love this product when I'm walking my dog. I really believe all pet owners should pick up after their animals, and these are handy in respecting the environment.
carly s.
Boulder City, NV
These are so handy while your walking your dog. Just hook it onto the dog leash and you'll never have to worry about forgetting doggy doo doo bags
Marni R.
Bags come in a cute holder. Has a fresh scent to cover up the poop smell.
Leslie L.
I like these bags because it looks cute & it helps you a lot when you walk your dog around & that way you can keep the environment clean
Mayra G.
Firebaugh, CA
Always need these bags on hand because you never know when your dog decides to go number 2 and then you're stuck looking for something to pick it up with!
Tracy N.
Tyler, TX
These bags are great for walks and they hook onto the leash so that you always remember to take them along. I like that I can turn them inside out to use as glove and then turn the other way to tie them up and dispose of it.
Blair T.
San Diego, CA
I love that this has an attachment. I hook it onto the leash. In so glad for it when my dog decided to do multiple poop stops! Ugh! I've never had one rip or tear.
Erin P.
O Fallon, MO
Very handy product, but I find the bags are very hard to open. It makes it harder to appreciate.
Ariana D.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
This is so great to attach to my leash when I walk my dog. The bags are super long and will fit "a lot".
Tiffany and diane K.
Redondo Beach, CA
Can you buy it in different colors or is this just it
trish s.