Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks, 24 ct - 18.6 oz Box

Our mini bagels with mozzarella, cheddar, and Monterey jack cheeses are a cheese lover’s dream.

Will these fit in an air fryer?
Would these fit in an air fryer?
Does this come in a gluten free version ?
Start your review of Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks, 24 ct - 18.6 oz Box!
Product Highlights
They taste fresher and are better for you than most of the frozen pizza items. in reviews
Jennifer S.
These are one of the snacks from my childhood that I still eat as a guilty pleasure from time to time (I'm 26... no shame). They're awful for you health-wise, but they're so greasy and good when you're craving junk food. I only wish they didn't turn out so yucky in the microwave... it's more convenient, but it makes the crust so mushy and soft which isn't the best texture for a pizza, but maybe that's just my preference. If you have time I think they are so much better in the oven and they turn out a lot crispier. Either way they're great cheap option for indulging on a pizza-flavored snack.
Amy S.
Westminster, CA
Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks, 24 ct - 18.6 oz Box uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: Target
When I get really drunk these are the first things I think about. I go to my fridge and then rip the box open! Everyone knows to keep their paws off of my bagel bites because I fiend for them. It’s also a good lazy snack to have for when you don’t feel like whipping something up. These are like an ex boyfriend you keep coming back to, bad for you but SO GOOD!
Chelsea T.
Sanford, FL
Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks, 24 ct - 18.6 oz Box uploaded by Chelsea T.
Even though you can appreciate finer foods, when these are at a party I always have one or two. This brand just gets ‘snacks’ right and I hope they never change their formula.
Katie G.
Benson, IL
Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks, 24 ct - 18.6 oz Box uploaded by Katie G.
Bagel Bites are a quick and easy lunch for kids! My 4 year old loves that they’re just her size. They aren’t very expensive and they taste great!
Incentivized Review
Kristy L.
Amherstdale, WV
Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks, 24 ct - 18.6 oz Box uploaded by Kristy L.
These make the perfect snack for those unexpected visits from your kids’ friends, or when family stops by with hungry kids. And they microwave great!
Layla A.
Kennewick, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
My teenage kids and their friends love these. Quick and easy to make. We have them at least once a week for a snack.
crystal N.
Haverhill, MA
Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks, 24 ct - 18.6 oz Box uploaded by crystal N.
Bagel by three cheese pizza is yummy for a quick snack or appetizer but sometime they lack on the cheese or sauce but still yummy for a great snack. I would recommend these but sometimes the batch is not always great just saying sometime they should put more sauce or cheese that’s just my opinion and otherwise they are yummy and should get for a great appetizer or snack specially when you have company.
Samantha S.
Sicklerville, NJ
Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks, 24 ct - 18.6 oz Box uploaded by Samantha S.
This has been a staple of our household for as long as I can remember. It’s perfect for the day you want a quick snack or lunch. Just pop them in the toaster oven and bag you have something quite tasty!
Stacy L.
Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks, 24 ct - 18.6 oz Box uploaded by Stacy L.
These are my daughters favorite snack!! So easy but hard to find at the grocery store as it took weeks for them to have the cheese ones in stock.
Keara J.
Roanoke, VA
1,145 reviews
Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks, 24 ct - 18.6 oz Box uploaded by Keara J.
I love these snacks, very fast and convenient! Great for kids also! One of my favorites! #pizza
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...