Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks

Three Cheese Pizza Snacks - Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks are made with high quality ingredients that are healthy and delicious. Mini bagels are coated with tomato paste, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and Monterey cheese for a tasty treat that the whole family will enjoy. Convenient and easy to prepare, Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks are perfect as a quick snack or light meal. Try pairing these tasty mini bagels with vegetables, salad or even serve them on their own for a savory treat that will quickly become a favorite in your household. Mini bagels with mozzarella, cheddar, Monterey Jack cheeses and tomato sauce No high fructose corn syrup No artificial flavors Made with real cheese and has 7 grams of protein Great taste your kids will love INGREDIENTS: BAGEL HALVES (ENRICHED FLOUR [WHEAT FLOUR, ENZYME, ASCORBIC ACID, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID], WATER, SALT, INVERT CANE SYRUP, YEAST, SOYBEAN OIL), TOPPING (CHEESE BLEND [(CHEESE [MOZZARELLA CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES), MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, NONFAT MILK, WHEY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE]), CHEDDAR CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO COLOR), MONTEREY JACK CHEESE (CULTURED MILK, SALT, ENZYMES)]), SAUCE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE, INVERT CANE SYRUP, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SALT, METHYL CELLULOSE, CITRIC ACID, POTASSIUM CHLORIDE, AMMONIUM CHLORIDE, SPICE, YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVOR, CALCIUM LACTATE), INVERT CANE SYRUP, WATER. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK.

Loved these but a guaranteed burnt mouth....every time🤣🤣
Pepperponi or Three Cheese?
Is there really a teenager out there that isn’t in love with bagel bites? Lol
Start your review of Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks!
Product Highlights
“They taste fresher and are better for you than most of the frozen pizza items. ” in 1 review
Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks uploaded by Brandy N.
Purchased at: Walmart
Bagel Bites taste great and they only take two minutes and thirty seconds to microwave. I purchase these for my son so he can have a warm lunch while I am at work. They are mini bagels with mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, monterey jack cheese and tomato sauce. Good stuff. Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks
Galesburg, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
I can understand the nostalgia with Bagel Bites...they're fun as a kid, small for little kid fingers, etc. As an adult, these are just plain gross. The bagel part is always hard as a rock, no matter how you cook them! Such a weird outcome for what could be a nifty little snack.
Guttenberg, NJ
Bagel bits use to be my jam back in my grammar school days. My older brother and I would get home from school and pop these in the microwave and bam instant mini pizza. My favorite was the pepperoni one.[product:bagel-bites-cheese-&-pepperoni-pizza-snacks]
Rome, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I still eat these to this day! So so good! The Tostito pizza rolls are garbage. Bagel bites for life! My parents used to buy me the biggest boxes of these when I was away at college. I swear there used to be a supreme one but I can’t find them now.
Brookville
Purchased at: Walmart
These may not be the most healthy of options on the market. But they are Heavenly! I mean what's not to love cheese, sauce, and the bagel! If you're looking for a quick snack or even a fast dinner these are exactly what you're looking for.
lock haven
Purchased at: Walmart
I still buy a 40pk weekly for my kids! I remember loving these so much when I was young. Perfect weekend or after school snack! Easy & they love them! Can’t go wrong! 10/10 recommend! Whole family loves these!
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
Sad to say but this is a staple part of my diet as a college student always on the move. Bagel bites are easy and cheap lunch or dinner. Definitely my guilty pleasure. I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of them. No matter how many times I burn my tongue while eating them.
Bagel Bites Three Cheese Pizza Snacks uploaded by Jade A.
Purchased at: Publix
It is great and so yummy I would eat it almost every day the ingredients are basically bagel cheese and there’s sauce this product is really yummy and no it’s not that pricey I don’t think I know there’s not any more I could say just all I can say is they are really yummy
Pompton Plns, NJ
Sometimes, we just don’t all have time to cook a big meal at home so making frozen pizza bagels is a great option. These mini pizzas take about ten minutes to cook in the oven for a crispy, yummy snack or dinner.
Lets be real, these are just divine!!! These used to be our after school snacks while we did our homework LOL. Now they're an after work snack!!! That's a thing, right??? Regardless, they're quick, easy, and delicious! Can't beat that!!! A+!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...