Bagel Bites Three Cheese Mini Bagels uploaded by Himali B.

BY BAGEL BITES #7 in Frozen Pizza

Cooking Instructions :
Oven
DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 425&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> ½ inch apart on baking sheet or shallow pan.
  • Place on upper middle rack of oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Let bagels stand for 1 minute.
  • Let the snacking begin!

Microwave :

• Remove crisping tray from the box and remove wrapper.
  • Place tray, shiny side up, with frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> in microwave.
  • Cook on HIGH power according to chart.
  • Get your bagel on!

Toaster Oven :

DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 400&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> on toaster oven tray.
  • Place in toaster oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Commence snacking!

Bagel Bites Three Cheese Mini Bagels
  • "They taste fresher and are better for you than most of the frozen pizza items. " in 1 review
Courtney S.
Wichita, KS
love these!! they aren’t as good as pizza rolls - hence the 4 stars instead of 5 - i prefer mine microwaved but they’re pretty good in the oven as well. very easy to prepare, only takes a couple minutes. i probably wouldn’t purchase again just because i prefer pizza rolls.
Stacey C.
Monroeville, PA
I cannot even begin to say enough amazing things about these Bagel Bites. I honestly could eat the entire box in one sitting because they're easy to make and delicious. There are quite a bit of carbs in 4 of them, so they're definitely not to be used as a meal, but for a quick snack or appetizer, these are perfect.
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
They are good to have anytime snack. They get ready just within 2 minutes. I like to have them whenever I am hungry & don't feel like cooking anything. Toppings are good & the base is soft & tasty. I like three cheese flavour of bagel bites. I always like to add some seasoning to make them taste better. I always buy mine from Walmart. Sometimes the base gets too hard when I am toasting then in microwave but other than that all good. They are quiet affordable as well. Overall a good snack.
Lynn B.
I love these snacks. They are filling and tasty. I prefer heating them in the oven to get a crispier texture vs soggy. These get very hot and the cheese can burn your mouth. These are best served hot. I’ll keep buying it.
Alana C.
Bagel bites were pretty much all I ate growing up and still find myself picking these up at the store.. These are in no way healthy or anything, but they are quick to make and eat... The taste is sometimes disappointing (I feel like they just taste low quality) and sometimes, depending on how you make them, they can be not cooked all the way or too tough to really bite into... They're okay to try though! More of a kid food, I feel
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
So yummy! These are my favorite snack to eat whenever I crave pizza! The sauce and cheese tastes out of this world and I haven’t found a brand to even compare these to! I have purchased these at grocery stores and almost anywhere! Very affordable and you can choose from different sized boxes and toppings!
Rachel P.
Kissimmee
These are great. I have been eating these for years. they are easy to cook and easy clean up after cooking. they  come in a variety of flavors and count sizes for parties or for an individual
Kayla A.
Washington, NC
I’ve always liked bagel bites! They are so easy to cook and good if you are on a budget. They are inexpensive and have different kinds. Not very healthy though. I recommend trying if you need a fast lunch !
Chelsea A.
I buy bagel bites mostly because it's the snack that I remember most from my childhood. I would always beg my mom to get them, I always thought that they tasted better than pizza itself. I would give this 5 stars, but opted for 4 simply because I believe the toppings are on the lighter side than I remember many years ago.
April W.
I loved this as a kid and I love this as an adult.They are great tasting and so convenient for parties.For our Halloween party they were a huge hit with the kids and also the adults.The only downfall is that you really need to be careful with cooking these or else they get hard quick.
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Do prefer toasting these or microwaving them? I prefer the oven/toaster
Julia S.
Westport, Ct
Are bagel bites good?
Latonya P.
I never came across these i wonder how they taste😕
Sidney H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How do these taste? I've tried the pepperoni ones but never these is the cheese just as good?
Michelle B.
Evans Mills , NY
Bagel bites or pizza rolls?