BY BAGEL BITES #31 in Frozen Pizza

Cooking Instructions :
Oven
DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 425&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> ½ inch apart on baking sheet or shallow pan.
  • Place on upper middle rack of oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Let bagels stand for 1 minute.
  • Let the snacking begin!

Microwave :

• Remove crisping tray from the box and remove wrapper.
  • Place tray, shiny side up, with frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> in microwave.
  • Cook on HIGH power according to chart.
  • Get your bagel on!

Toaster Oven :

DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 400&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> on toaster oven tray.
  • Place in toaster oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Commence snacking!

Bagel Bites Three Cheese Mini Bagels
  • "They taste fresher and are better for you than most of the frozen pizza items. " in 1 review
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Half a bagel topped with pizza.  These come frozen so you'll have to bake them in the oven.  They're pretty good, but I hate how hard the bagel part seems to get at times which makes it hard to eat.  As far as price goes, they're not bad because you get a good sized box.  As far as flavor goes, I'd rather eat a frozen pizza or order a pizza.  I don't hate these, but at the same time, it's not something that's on my grocery list.
Alana C.
Bagel bites were pretty much all I ate growing up and still find myself picking these up at the store.. These are in no way healthy or anything, but they are quick to make and eat... The taste is sometimes disappointing (I feel like they just taste low quality) and sometimes, depending on how you make them, they can be not cooked all the way or too tough to really bite into... They're okay to try though! More of a kid food, I feel
Chelsea A.
I buy bagel bites mostly because it's the snack that I remember most from my childhood. I would always beg my mom to get them, I always thought that they tasted better than pizza itself. I would give this 5 stars, but opted for 4 simply because I believe the toppings are on the lighter side than I remember many years ago.
LaMia B.
 OH yes Hun I love these little cute yummy adorable things . As a child an adult . Not at all into the the knock off of these  lil yummies .I must admit I am a repeat purchaser . I can't help it they are Delicious. I recommend these for anything . Halloween is coming a finger food idea .
Nicole C.
I used to be a fan of pizza rolls but I tried bagel bites at my inlaws house and oh.my.god. I will never go back to pizza rolls again. I also like that my 18 month old can eat them and loves them, so that's a double win!
Samantha B.
Anaheim, CA
Wow we ate so many bagel bites when we were kids! Trying them years later with my nieces and nephews - they are actually still pretty good! They are cheap and you can get them at any regular grocery store!
Kristen S.
I am not ashamed to admit that I still break these bad boys out when we are having a get together at the house with just "finger foods". They are quick and easy to make and are still a crowd pleaser!
Anna K.
Brooklyn, NY
So delicious! Not at all nutritious, but delicious and suuuper easy to make. I make them in the toaster over to get a better texture, but you could also make them in your microwave.
francheska r.
My kids love this for an after school snack. Especially my youngest !! She is obsessed with pizza so it's perfect that I can pop them in the oven or microwave and she is happy
Megan J.
Bagel Bites are still one of my favorite things out there. I prefer them cooked in the microwave - is that even in the instructions? - rather than oven cooked. Everytime I have ever baked them in the oven they always ended up burnt or the 'crust' was way too hard to be able to enjoy the Bagel Bite - which is a problem when overcooking anything frozen and pre-made I suppose. They don't taste like pizza but they are delicious and a much better option to always constant 'pizza roll' people tend to go towards. Bagel Bites are definitely a lot more filling and you can always add something extra on top of each of yours to make it feel more personal or give it a different taste overall rather than whatever sort of flavor you were able to get your hands on
Julia S.
Westport, Ct
Are bagel bites good?
Latonya P.
I never came across these i wonder how they taste😕
Sidney H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How do these taste? I've tried the pepperoni ones but never these is the cheese just as good?
Megan S.
How do you like these compared to other flavors they make?
Michelle B.
Evans Mills, NY
Bagel bites or pizza rolls?