BY BAGEL BITES #30 in Frozen Pizza

Ore-ida bagel bites three cheese pizza snacks 40-ct.

Bagel Bites® Three Cheese Mini Bagels
  • "They taste fresher and are better for you than most of the frozen pizza items. " in 1 review
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
I love bagel bites!! When I was a kid, my mom use to buy this for us all the time. I love how they're great for if you're on the go and they taste great (just like pizza). They are probably not the healthiest to eat but they're so good. I would definitely suggest this for college students, busy moms (who need a quick dinner for the kids) and for anyone looking for a cheat day treat. lol
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Howard Beach, NY
I think I might have survived off these things in college. Great price and surprisingly tasty and so easy to make. The only reason I'm giving it four stars is the fact that it's frozen food. Nevertheless, still delicious, despite being nowhere nutritious.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
I lived off these in high school and college. I prefer them a little extra cooked so they were more on the crunchier side. They aren't bad for frozen pizza bagels, but they aren't amazing either.
Sinthya C.
Sinthya C.
Sloatsburg
A pretty decent snack food, not my favorite but they're okay. The cheese ones are the only ones I'll actually eat. They aren't horrible though.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Foodie Expert
Such a classic snack food. Perfectly cheesy and tomato-y. Love having this from time to time for a late night snack during finals.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite way better then the generic store brand and perfect for a quick snack to hold you over in the afternoon
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Des Moines , IA
Love Love Love. These are my favorite go to snacks. Being in college I have very little time to cook and these are perfect.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Waukesha, WI
Foodie Expert
Love these little morsels of goodness!! there are countless times where my friends and I have stayed up late and find ourselves needing a 2am snack and you better believe this is what we eat. they are easy to make and as good as microwavable food can get. they are simple too just pizza sauce and cheese but you can get more toppings. They definitely make a better snack than a full out meal. If your one to have a late night craving, these will for sure make your tummy happy.
Megan J.
Megan J.
Foodie Expert
Bagel Bites are still one of my favorite things out there. I prefer them cooked in the microwave - is that even in the instructions? - rather than oven cooked. Everytime I have ever baked them in the oven they always ended up burnt or the 'crust' was way too hard to be able to enjoy the Bagel Bite - which is a problem when overcooking anything frozen and pre-made I suppose. They don't taste like pizza but they are delicious and a much better option to always constant 'pizza roll' people tend to go towards. Bagel Bites are definitely a lot more filling and you can always add something extra on top of each of yours to make it feel more personal or give it a different taste overall rather than whatever sort of flavor you were able to get your hands on
Meghann S.
Meghann S.
Plainfield, OH
Foodie Expert
As a testament to how delicious these things are, my mouth literally started watering as soon as I saw their picture on here. They're greasy and unhealthy, most definitely, but I'm not looking for a health food when I buy these. When I get these I just want a yummy snack with a hint of nostalgia. They get the tiniest bit soggy in the microwave, but I actually like them this way! I know it's weird, but I don't need that crunchy crust when it comes to Bagel Bites.

Now excuse me while I go out to buy some right now!
Julia S.
Julia S.
Westport, Ct
Are bagel bites good?
Latonya P.
Latonya P.
I never came across these i wonder how they taste😕
Sidney H.
Sidney H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How do these taste? I've tried the pepperoni ones but never these is the cheese just as good?
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Suffolk, VA
Foodie Expert
Bagel bites or pizza rolls?
Megan S.
Megan S.
How do you like these compared to other flavors they make?