BY BAGEL BITES #19 in Frozen Pizza

Ore-ida bagel bites three cheese pizza snacks 40-ct.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "They taste fresher and are better for you than most of the frozen pizza items. " in 1 review
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Foodie Expert
These are one of the snacks from my childhood that I still eat as a guilty pleasure from time to time (I'm 26... no shame). They're awful for you health-wise, but they're so greasy and good when you're craving junk food. I only wish they didn't turn out so yucky in the microwave... it's more convenient, but it makes the crust so mushy and soft which isn't the best texture for a pizza, but maybe that's just my preference. If you have time I think they are so much better in the oven and they turn out a lot crispier. Either way they're great cheap option for indulging on a pizza-flavored snack.
Erin M.
Erin M.
I love bagel bites! They are like mini pizzas, and I prefer to have just cheese on my pizza most of the time. You can buy them with other toppings like pepperoni. I buy these all the time because they only take around 10-15 mins to cook. Sometimes Wal-Mart will have them on a deal for the bigger pack. I got a 60 count for the same price as the 40 count, but they were just in a different location in the freezer section.
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
I love bagel bites!! When I was a kid, my mom use to buy this for us all the time. I love how they're great for if you're on the go and they taste great (just like pizza). They are probably not the healthiest to eat but they're so good. I would definitely suggest this for college students, busy moms (who need a quick dinner for the kids) and for anyone looking for a cheat day treat. lol
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Howard Beach, NY
I think I might have survived off these things in college. Great price and surprisingly tasty and so easy to make. The only reason I'm giving it four stars is the fact that it's frozen food. Nevertheless, still delicious, despite being nowhere nutritious.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Foodie Expert
I lived off these in high school and college. I prefer them a little extra cooked so they were more on the crunchier side. They aren't bad for frozen pizza bagels, but they aren't amazing either.
Brianna J.
Brianna J.
Jacksonville, FL
I used to eat these all the time when i was a kid they are so good i haven't had them in a while but I'm sstill obsessed and need to buy them more bc I'm craving them right now
Sinthya C.
Sinthya C.
Sloatsburg
A pretty decent snack food, not my favorite but they're okay. The cheese ones are the only ones I'll actually eat. They aren't horrible though.
Sadia C.
Sadia C.
Foodie Expert
Such a classic snack food. Perfectly cheesy and tomato-y. Love having this from time to time for a late night snack during finals.
Diana M.
Diana M.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite way better then the generic store brand and perfect for a quick snack to hold you over in the afternoon
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Des Moines , IA
Love Love Love. These are my favorite go to snacks. Being in college I have very little time to cook and these are perfect.
Julia S.
Julia S.
Westport, Ct
Are bagel bites good?
Latonya P.
Latonya P.
I never came across these i wonder how they taste😕
Megan S.
Megan S.
How do you like these compared to other flavors they make?
Sidney H.
Sidney H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How do these taste? I've tried the pepperoni ones but never these is the cheese just as good?
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Suffolk, VA
Bagel bites or pizza rolls?