BY BAGEL BITES

Mini bagels with mozzarella cheese and tomato sauce. see more...

Bagel Bites® Mozzarella Cheese Mini Bagels 72 ct Box
  • "they are such a great snack or lunch if u dont want anyting too big to eat they r simply delicious" in 1 review
  • "These bite size pizzas were all that I ate as a kid." in 1 review
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Everybody loves Bagel Bites!! Not only do my kids enjoy them, but I LOVE them as well. cooked in the microwave they are less then desirable. But pop them in the oven and they are delicious. They are inexpensive and great for a quick snack on school days. *TIP* Put them on in the microwave for a minute or two then put them in the broiler until browned on top. Faster.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
Foodie Expert
I love these! Definitely a guilty pleasure. They are so good. Not as good as pizza but they still fit the bill when I am craving pizza. They are super easy to make and I keep them in my freezer when I want a quick meal.
Amy T.
Amy T.
Drexel Hill , PA
Foodie Expert
These were always my favorite snack as a kid. Wait.. they still are. Absolutely no self control when eating these. Not the most healthy but they're delicious.
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
These were a staple growing up because everything is better in a mini version! Except they weren't anything great, just super convenient and easy to make!
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
I could eat these all day. I haven't tried a huge box of them because I'm afraid they might get freezer burnt after opening but I love the cheese ones.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Foodie Expert
These are good at any age. I loved these as a kid and I still love them today, and they're cheap and delicious. Too bad they aren't better for you!
Tina D.
Tina D.
Love these things I use to get these when my kids we're little. When I went to paren't groups at my daughters school they had these yum.
Chancy B.
Chancy B.
Mayfield, KY
This are pretty good, i have had this multiple times, love the way the bagels taste. But i would rather have combination pizza rolls.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
A vey delicious frozen pizza snack. These bite size pizzas were all that I ate as a kid. My mom use to purchase these all the time. The combination of bagel, sauce, and cheese was very yummy!
Haleigh O.
Haleigh O.
Plattsburg, MO
You cannot go wrong with these things! Bagel bites are delicious, and easy to cook. Sometimes I do not want to cook a whole pizza, so thwe bagel bites makes it simpler, and more reasonable to get a snack. Adults and kids alike enjoy these treats.
JING C.