Bagel Bites Mozzarella Cheese uploaded by Zaya C.

BY BAGEL BITES

Cooking Instructions :
Oven
DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 425&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> ½ inch apart on baking sheet or shallow pan.
  • Place on upper middle rack of oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Let bagels stand for 1 minute.
  • Let the snacking begin!

Microwave :

• Remove crisping tray from the box and remove wrapper.
  • Place tray, shiny side up, with frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> in microwave.
  • Cook on HIGH power according to chart.
  • Get your bagel on!

Toaster Oven :

DO NOT USE THE ENCLOSED CRISPING TRAY.

• Preheat oven to 400&deg F.
  • Arrange frozen Bagel Bites<sup>&reg;</sup> on toaster oven tray.
  • Place in toaster oven.
  • Bake according to chart.
  • Commence snacking!

Bagel Bites Mozzarella Cheese
  • "they are such a great snack or lunch if u dont want anyting too big to eat they r simply delicious" in 1 review
  • "These bite size pizzas were all that I ate as a kid." in 1 review
Haleigh O.
Plattsburg, MO
You cannot go wrong with these things! Bagel bites are delicious, and easy to cook. Sometimes I do not want to cook a whole pizza, so thwe bagel bites makes it simpler, and more reasonable to get a snack. Adults and kids alike enjoy these treats.
Amanda S.
Lansing, MI
Everybody loves Bagel Bites!! Not only do my kids enjoy them, but I LOVE them as well. cooked in the microwave they are less then desirable. But pop them in the oven and they are delicious. They are inexpensive and great for a quick snack on school days. *TIP* Put them on in the microwave for a minute or two then put them in the broiler until browned on top. Faster.
Amanda Z.
Gaithersburg, MD
These are my guilty pleasure. I get the big boxes at BJ's/Costco that have the bigger trays, and keep them in my freezer for when I need a quick meal or I want to indulge. As far as "kid's snacks" go, these aren't too terrible in the way of calories as long as you watch how many you eat. Lazy comfort food.
Stephanie M.
Nappanee, IN
I love these! Definitely a guilty pleasure. They are so good. Not as good as pizza but they still fit the bill when I am craving pizza. They are super easy to make and I keep them in my freezer when I want a quick meal.
Jessica S.
Massillon, OH
If you have kids or teenagers these are great to have around. Just pop them in the oven and serve them us. Similar to pizza rolls but these taste better in my opinion.
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
A vey delicious frozen pizza snack. These bite size pizzas were all that I ate as a kid. My mom use to purchase these all the time. The combination of bagel, sauce, and cheese was very yummy!
Amy T.
Drexel Hill, PA
These were always my favorite snack as a kid. Wait.. they still are. Absolutely no self control when eating these. Not the most healthy but they're delicious.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
These were a staple growing up because everything is better in a mini version! Except they weren't anything great, just super convenient and easy to make!
Haley R.
Canton, OH
Bagel bites are great! Every time my mom gets them from the store I just can't stop eating them. There's something satisfying about eating mini pizzas!
Michaela F.
Union, MO
I could eat these all day. I haven't tried a huge box of them because I'm afraid they might get freezer burnt after opening but I love the cheese ones.
JING C.