BY BAGEL BITES

Bagel Bites?? Value Size! Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels.
Enlarged photograph.
Made with:
8g whole grain per serving.
Real cheese.
8g protein per serving.
Real??.
With cheese & pepperoni toppings and tomato sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
EST. 6566.

Buy on Jet.com
Kassady L.
Kassady L.
Lake Mary, FL
One of the best snack foods after pizza rolls. They are great for finger food at parties or when you have friends over. Of course they are also nice to eat alone. Delicious pizza flavor.
Dakota G.
Dakota G.
Quick, simple, neat, unhealthy. The perfect combination for a snack after work or school. These can even be used as finger foods at a Super Bowl party. Overall, great snack and worth the buy.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
So not the best thing for you to eat, but so yummy (especially on a college budget during finals week). I love eating these after I've been busy with college all day and want something quick, simple, and without any mess.
amanda c.
amanda c.
Cincinnati, OH
This always has been and always will be a go to food for me. So delicious and quick to make. I cannot picture myself ever living without these!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington , ['', 'ON', '']
They are so good and so tasty, great for any family or single person. They are filling and great as a snack or I've had them for dinner with a salad. Also if you want pizza but not want to spend the money ordering or willing to cook a whole pizza, they curb the pizza craving !! Fast simple to make, just make sure you keep an eye on them they like to burn
Amita P.
Amita P.
Montreal, Quebec
I love Bagel Bites! They're like mini pizzas on-the-go. Perfect to eat during breaks as you just need to microwave them. We always have boxes of these in the freezer.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Milton, ON
I thought these were better than they were! not a big fan of these! I even broiled them and had left overs!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
My kids like these, I don't so much but I also don't really like the price so we don't buy them all that often unless I see them on a good sale
Taneshia B.
Taneshia B.
These are delicious! When I have company over and want someone on the table that people can munch on I will take these out.
Megan N.
Megan N.
Calgary, Alberta
Loved these before I started my diet! They were always so cheap and really quick to make !
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Foodie Expert
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?