BY BAGEL BITES

Bagel Bites?? Value Size! Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels.
Enlarged photograph.
Made with:
8g whole grain per serving.
Real cheese.
8g protein per serving.
Real??.
With cheese & pepperoni toppings and tomato sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
EST. 6566.

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Brooke D.
Brooke D.
I don't care what anybody says about these tasting fake or whatever, they're delicious!! It's like my childhood on a bagel.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Logan, WV
I have loved Bagel Bites since I was a kid! They're great for kids, just the perfect size! I also love them for a quick snack or lunch! They're perfectly seasoned, and they satisfy that pizza craving that we all get once in a while. So yummy!
Rachna L.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are okay, when I was younger they were a nice snack but I had them recently and thought they were okay.. not my favorite.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Randolph, MA
I love these. I personally prefer to microwave them so that they are softer.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of my favorite snacks!!! I don't think I will ever not like these. They are best when you cook in the oven!
Dana S.
Dana S.
Foodie Expert
This is still a good snack to have when you want something small but are wanting something more than chips. They come in different varieties and warm up quick!
Katie M.
Katie M.
Burlington , ['', 'ON', '']
Foodie Expert
They are so good and so tasty, great for any family or single person. They are filling and great as a snack or I've had them for dinner with a salad. Also if you want pizza but not want to spend the money ordering or willing to cook a whole pizza, they curb the pizza craving !! Fast simple to make, just make sure you keep an eye on them they like to burn
Amita P.
Amita P.
Montreal, Quebec
I love Bagel Bites! They're like mini pizzas on-the-go. Perfect to eat during breaks as you just need to microwave them. We always have boxes of these in the freezer.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
My kids like these, I don't so much but I also don't really like the price so we don't buy them all that often unless I see them on a good sale
Taneshia B.
Taneshia B.
These are delicious! When I have company over and want someone on the table that people can munch on I will take these out.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Foodie Expert
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?