Bagel Bites Mini Bagels Value Size Cheese & Pepperoni - 40 CT uploaded by Tammy M.

BY BAGEL BITES

Bagel Bites?? Value Size! Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels.
Enlarged photograph.
Made with:
8g whole grain per serving.
Real cheese.
8g protein per serving.
Real??.
With cheese & pepperoni toppings and tomato sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
EST. 6566.
40 mini bagels.
Whole grain.
8 grams per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org. see more...

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Rachel W.
I love these little pizza bagels they are great for snacks and when you really want pizza but don't have time to cook a whole pizza.
Erica M.
Foodie Expert
These are great ! They make a great snack for adults and kids.. they are the perfect size, also. .. I enjoyed some earlier today
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
These are okay, when I was younger they were a nice snack but I had them recently and thought they were okay.. not my favorite.
Miguel B.
Best snack, been one of my favorites since a kid. I'm in college so i always have to have snacks and i eat these all the time.
Brooke D.
I don't care what anybody says about these tasting fake or whatever, they're delicious!! It's like my childhood on a bagel.
Rebecca R.
You can never go wrong with bagel bites these things are amazing and so easy to make. great after school snack for kids.
Kaleigh K.
Lansing, MI
I love these! They're perfect for when I'm craving pizza and I don't wanna wait and make a pizza. They're my go-to lunch!
sheri e.
Butler, KY
I love these. They are easy to make and taste great! They are good for a quick snack. I like just the plain cheese kind!
Tori F.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
I absolutely loveeeee these. They are definitely not the healthiest thing in the world, but they sure do taste good.
Taylor O.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
They are quick and easy to make, and they seem to be loved by everyone! They may not be healthy, but they are tasty!
Maddie F.
Foodie Expert
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?