BY BAGEL BITES

Bagel Bites?? Value Size! Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels.
Enlarged photograph.
Made with:
8g whole grain per serving.
Real cheese.
8g protein per serving.
Real??.
With cheese & pepperoni toppings and tomato sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
EST. 6566.

Buy on Jet.com
Mark C.
Mark C.
Langhorne, PA
Always a quick and fun treat when you're hosting a party or just want something satisfying to pick on. They stay frozen well so you don't have to use the whole bag. Also a good quick lunch in the office.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.
Fair Lawn, NJ
Foodie Expert
THESEE ARE SO DELICIOUS. If I don't stop myself I can end up eating too many. :( They satisfy your pizza craving without having to spend 17 dollars per pie like some italian places do. *cue eye roll*
Omniah R.
Omniah R.
Bagel Bites have been a favorite of mine since i was little and now i have gotten my kids hooked on them as well lol
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
So many childhood memories with these Bagel Bite Mini's. I use to eat these when I came home from school for a snack. Really good stuff.
Callie T.
Callie T.
One of my favorite microwave snacks ever! So fast and easy and delish!!!
Denise B.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite snack. I just wish more came in the box. I can eat the all in five minutes. Lol
Lynda T.
Lynda T.
I have always loved Bagel Bites, and I have to say they are so addicting! I love how quick and easy they are. I really appreciated having something fun and tasty on hand that could be made so quickly after I had my third child!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Mcminnville , TN
These are so good! But not very filling at all I feel like I need to eat a whole 40 pack just to fill myself up. They are really good though and quick snacks. They get cold really quickly after you take them out of the microwave I find myself having to reheat them before I finish the plate.
Tara H.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
I used to love bagel bites when i was a kid! now as an adult I'm not really hooked on them lol but my son loves them
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Delicious but not necessarily good for you. I'd love to give it an A but I can't. They are easy, fast to make, small, delicious though.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Foodie Expert
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?