Bagel Bites Mini Bagels Value Size Cheese & Pepperoni - 40 CT uploaded by Tammy M.

BY BAGEL BITES

Bagel Bites?? Value Size! Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels.
Enlarged photograph.
Made with:
8g whole grain per serving.
Real cheese.
8g protein per serving.
Real??.
With cheese & pepperoni toppings and tomato sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
EST. 6566.

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth H.
Hoover, AL
Yes these are great snacks for after school or sometimes for dinner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brooke D.
I don't care what anybody says about these tasting fake or whatever, they're delicious!! It's like my childhood on a bagel.
Kayla H.
Muskego, WI
These are so good! But not very filling at all I feel like I need to eat a whole 40 pack just to fill myself up. They are really good though and quick snacks. They get cold really quickly after you take them out of the microwave I find myself having to reheat them before I finish the plate.
Taylor O.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
They are quick and easy to make, and they seem to be loved by everyone! They may not be healthy, but they are tasty!
Siiri M.
Oxford, MI
Bagel bites are the best. I've been desperate and made them in the microwave and it's just not the same. Put them in the oven.
Melinda R.
Hammond, IN
Bagel Bites Mini Pizza Cheese & Pepperoni is another "life saver" to feed the family when you're too exhausted to make anything else for dinner but every now and then.
Tori F.
Washington, DC
Foodie Expert
I absolutely loveeeee these. They are definitely not the healthiest thing in the world, but they sure do taste good.
Kristie G.
Just had these for lunch! They are honestly one of the best things that i have the pleasure of eating.
Dana S.
Foodie Expert
This is still a good snack to have when you want something small but are wanting something more than chips. They come in different varieties and warm up quick!
Amanda P.
Grand Rapids, MI
One of my favorite snacks!!! I don't think I will ever not like these. They are best when you cook in the oven!
Maddie F.
Foodie Expert
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?