BY BAGEL BITES

Bagel Bites?? Value Size! Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels.
Enlarged photograph.
Made with:
8g whole grain per serving.
Real cheese.
8g protein per serving.
Real??.
With cheese & pepperoni toppings and tomato sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
EST. 6566.

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Tera S.
Tera S.
Love these they are so good but i do think they should add mor sauce cheese and pepperoni
ShannonDavila J.
ShannonDavila J.
Schertz, TX
Foodie Expert
Quick and easy snack so good and have so much flavor the little bagels are bite size
Myrna P.
Myrna P.
I love Bagel Bites. My girls love them for after school snacks and want the whole box in one day. I have to admit, I have a hard time controlling myself with these snacks. I love Pizza and Bagels.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
McMinnville, TN
These are so good! But not very filling at all I feel like I need to eat a whole 40 pack just to fill myself up. They are really good though and quick snacks. They get cold really quickly after you take them out of the microwave I find myself having to reheat them before I finish the plate.
Mark C.
Mark C.
Langhorne, PA
Always a quick and fun treat when you're hosting a party or just want something satisfying to pick on. They stay frozen well so you don't have to use the whole bag. Also a good quick lunch in the office.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Fort Worth, TX
So not the best thing for you to eat, but so yummy (especially on a college budget during finals week). I love eating these after I've been busy with college all day and want something quick, simple, and without any mess.
Liz S.
Liz S.
Ligonier , PA
These are a huge favorite in our house! Quick and easy to make! Great for a snack after work or school.
Alleyna S.
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls , PA
Foodie Expert
I actually hate these. They're also way too over priced. They have a sort of waxy texture if you ask me.
Bella C.
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
I love bagel bites, they taste great and are super easy to make.
I purchase them every month for me and my boyfriend to snack around on.
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
Want a pizza but don't want to pay for it? Grab some of these. They are easy, fast, and cheap when compared to the cost of a whole pizza.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Foodie Expert
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?