BY BAGEL BITES

Bagel Bites?? Value Size! Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels.
Enlarged photograph.
Made with:
8g whole grain per serving.
Real cheese.
8g protein per serving.
Real??.
With cheese & pepperoni toppings and tomato sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
EST. 6566.

Christina s.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
Foodie Expert
These have always been one of my favorite snacks! They are so flavorful and soft. They taste great in the oven or microwave. If I'm making a lot I do them in the oven and if they are just enough for me I do them in the microwave. Either way they taste the same!
Brittany  W.
Brittany W.
Hudson Falls, NY
Foodie Expert
Best snack pizza ever. So quick and easy. Actually has good amount of sauce and cheese on them too. I like to buy the bigger box so there's always some in the house. The bagel stays nice and soft as long as their not cooked to long.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA
I use to eat bagel bites mini bagels when I was little and now my daughter eats them she love them. These are good if your having play dates or teens over after school.
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
Yes! These are the bomb! I enjoy making these with a salad or vegetable side for dinner. Kids love these. they are also a great after school snack.
Angela V.
Angela V.
Brookline, MA
Foodie Expert
They do the job. However, I would fork out the extra bucks for a real pizza. These taste like a more expensive version of a pizza lunchable.
Kate O.
Kate O.
Louisville , CO
Absolutely Love these!! I have them all the time super delicious!!!! Also there really easy to make! The pepperoni one are also good. I would definitely recommend these.
Cathy H.
Cathy H.
Glenallen, MO
My kids love these! Great snack for after school! My 8 year old especially loves them. The flavor is good, price is reasonable, and the convenience is fantastic!
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Eufaula, AL

I love these little pizza bagels they are great for snacks and when you really want pizza but don't have time to cook a whole pizza.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Tera S.
Tera S.
Love these they are so good but i do think they should add mor sauce cheese and pepperoni
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Foodie Expert
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?