Bagel Bites Mini Bagels Value Size Cheese & Pepperoni - 40 CT uploaded by Tammy M.

BY BAGEL BITES

Bagel Bites?? Value Size! Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels.
Enlarged photograph.
Made with:
8g whole grain per serving.
Real cheese.
8g protein per serving.
Real??.
With cheese & pepperoni toppings and tomato sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
EST. 6566.
40 mini bagels.
Whole grain.
8 grams per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org. see more...

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Jade P.
Clementon , NJ
I like bagel bites because they're good for the whole family. I make them for a quick lunch item for my son on the weekends and when he has friends over. I can make them for a football Sunday snack for my husband. Even my 1 year old likes the cheese bagel bites!
Kayla H.
Muskego, WI
These are so good! But not very filling at all I feel like I need to eat a whole 40 pack just to fill myself up. They are really good though and quick snacks. They get cold really quickly after you take them out of the microwave I find myself having to reheat them before I finish the plate.
Christina s.
Harriman, TN
These have always been one of my favorite snacks! They are so flavorful and soft. They taste great in the oven or microwave. If I'm making a lot I do them in the oven and if they are just enough for me I do them in the microwave. Either way they taste the same!
Joshua J.
Seguin, TX
As a college student, these become one of your best friends or a life saver. They are cheap but they are good. If you need something to eat real fast or even if you want to snack on something, these are the go too.
Brittany  W.
Hudson Falls, NY
Best snack pizza ever. So quick and easy. Actually has good amount of sauce and cheese on them too. I like to buy the bigger box so there's always some in the house. The bagel stays nice and soft as long as their not cooked to long.
Myrna P.
I love Bagel Bites. My girls love them for after school snacks and want the whole box in one day. I have to admit, I have a hard time controlling myself with these snacks. I love Pizza and Bagels.
Sabrina A.
Davenport, IA
I use to eat bagel bites mini bagels when I was little and now my daughter eats them she love them. These are good if your having play dates or teens over after school.
Mark C.
Langhorne, PA
Always a quick and fun treat when you're hosting a party or just want something satisfying to pick on. They stay frozen well so you don't have to use the whole bag. Also a good quick lunch in the office.
Melinda R.
Hammond, IN
Bagel Bites Mini Pizza Cheese & Pepperoni is another "life saver" to feed the family when you're too exhausted to make anything else for dinner but every now and then.
Alyssa G.
Columbia, ME
These are scrumptious, the right amount of food, but not really great for you. They are a little pricey for the amount you get, but sometimes you can find a 2/5 deal.
Maddie F.
Foodie Expert
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?