Bagel Bites Mini Bagels Value Size Cheese & Pepperoni - 40 CT uploaded by Tammy M.

BY BAGEL BITES

Bagel Bites?? Value Size! Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels.
Enlarged photograph.
Made with:
8g whole grain per serving.
Real cheese.
8g protein per serving.
Real??.
With cheese & pepperoni toppings and tomato sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
EST. 6566.
40 mini bagels.
Whole grain.
8 grams per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org. see more...

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Rachelle D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
These are a great after school snack or lunch. They are super tasty and easy to make because all you have to do is put them in the oven. Anybody who likes pizza bites will like these.
Alissa N.
Katy, TX
They are easy and fast to make. Great after-school snack, but I have a hard time waiting for it to cool off. I always end up burning the roof of my mouth
Alleyna S.
Beaver Falls, PA
Foodie Expert
I actually hate these. They're also way too over priced. They have a sort of waxy texture if you ask me.
Michelle J.
Delicious but not necessarily good for you. I'd love to give it an A but I can't. They are easy, fast to make, small, delicious though.
Liz S.
Ligonier , PA
These are a huge favorite in our house! Quick and easy to make! Great for a snack after work or school.
Mark C.
Langhorne, PA
Always a quick and fun treat when you're hosting a party or just want something satisfying to pick on. They stay frozen well so you don't have to use the whole bag. Also a good quick lunch in the office.
Tara H.
Alma, MI
Foodie Expert
I used to love bagel bites when i was a kid! now as an adult I'm not really hooked on them lol but my son loves them
Kayla H.
Muskego, WI
These are so good! But not very filling at all I feel like I need to eat a whole 40 pack just to fill myself up. They are really good though and quick snacks. They get cold really quickly after you take them out of the microwave I find myself having to reheat them before I finish the plate.
Siiri M.
Oxford, MI
Bagel bites are the best. I've been desperate and made them in the microwave and it's just not the same. Put them in the oven.
Bella C.
Huntington , WV
I love bagel bites, they taste great and are super easy to make.
I purchase them every month for me and my boyfriend to snack around on.
Maddie F.
Foodie Expert
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?