BY BAGEL BITES

Bagel Bites?? Value Size! Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels.
Enlarged photograph.
Made with:
8g whole grain per serving.
Real cheese.
8g protein per serving.
Real??.
With cheese & pepperoni toppings and tomato sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
EST. 6566.

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Angie P.
Angie P.
Trezevant, TN
My whole family loves these. They are so easy to fix for on the go eating. This is especially awesome for us being as we are always on the go.
Erica M.
Erica M.
Foodie Expert
These are great ! They make a great snack for adults and kids.. they are the perfect size, also. .. I enjoyed some earlier today
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Clarksville, TN
Bagel Bites are such a great snack! The cheese and pepperoni are flavorful, and they are easy to make.
Clam C.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
So delicious and convenient! It's great to have a bunch of these in your freezer and easily heat up whenever. Tastes great on it's own but I like to add hot sauce sometimes for extra flavor. I'd definitely buy bagel bites again.
Foodie Expert
I remember when I was younger (like 8-10) and I would eat these when I went over to my friend's house. I loved them. Who knows. Maybe I won't like them as much now :P but they are really good for a small meal or a small human lol
April S.
April S.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to eat these all the time when I was pregnant my middle child and I LOVED them. Once I had her for some reason my taste for them changed so I never purchased them until recently and I must say I am glad that I did because all 3 of my children LOVE them and I kind of like them again too. They are so east to make so when they get home from school I can pop a few in the oven and in a few minutes they have their after school snack!
Yumi Q.
Yumi Q.
Foodie Expert
I've never had before. My husband said it's good one so I got. Then it great for snack! I prefer to put microwave. It too hard for me If it bake.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
My kids love them. The bottoms get really crispy and it can harden the bagel some . I usually throw in micro after oven to steam up and soften the bagel part. The sauce is good. And price is great
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
La mesa, CA
Foodie Expert
I feel like bagel bites are a higher class version from pizza rolls. I know they are two completely different products but thats just what I think. The crust aka the bagel is such a great base and the toppings are also good. Not salty. They are a quick snack to make but be careful of over microwaving or baking them. The middle WILL get harder than a rock.
Jade P.
Jade P.
Clementon , Nj
Foodie Expert
I like bagel bites because they're good for the whole family. I make them for a quick lunch item for my son on the weekends and when he has friends over. I can make them for a football Sunday snack for my husband. Even my 1 year old likes the cheese bagel bites!
Foodie Expert
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?