BY BAGEL BITES

Bagel Bites?? Value Size! Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels.
Enlarged photograph.
Made with:
8g whole grain per serving.
Real cheese.
8g protein per serving.
Real??.
With cheese & pepperoni toppings and tomato sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
EST. 6566.

Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Foodie Expert
I used to eat these off and on when ever I was younger and now that I have a small child we get them occasionally to snack on.You can get them at walmart for pretty cheap.We get them some times when we are having a fun "party" night or a movie night.They are a great size for his smaller hands,though they can get quite messy some times!
connie c.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
LOVE these!! i wish i could live on these but for the pricing on these bagel bites..are not okay in my wallet. they are so yummy though i cannot resist to get them. oven? microwave either way its simple to heat and eat. just time consuming to wait and your just dying for more after you have some
Cherie D.
Cherie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Love these, their a quick easy snack and everyone is happy. Maybe your not in the mood to pick up a pizza just pop these in the oven and from kid to adult there will be hapiness. They are super easy to prepare just place them in the oven for the specified time. I will always buy bagel bites.
Astgik D.
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Foodie Expert
Okay, 100% my favorite frozen pizza meal! I don't know why so many people don't know about this. I'd also say the one with sausage is 80x better but both are amazing. I feel like I'm back in 5th grade when I'm eating them but regardless, love it! :)
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
Foodie Expert
I have been eating me since I was a kid and who am I kidding I still eat them now. They're so good you just throw them in the oven or the microwave and then walk away do things clean work on stuff get them again Ethan and enjoy life.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
Bagel Bites Mini Bagels are so good! They are perfect for a late night snack! They are relatively inexpensive and taste good. They are perfect for sleepovers , parties, and movie nights. 🍕
maria P.
maria P.
Omg there so good i like does win i was on school there stell have it . there so delicion i wiil but but sometimes the so pricey with that there not simere with there product
sasha d.
sasha d.
Whitehall, PA
LOVE BAGEL BITES. My boyfriend and I always have a box or 2 in our freezer at all times. They are so easy to make and are a great snack. Cannot get enough of these
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Greensboro, NC
Foodie Expert
My children would eat these for snack time after school. I still eat tem from time to time as a quick snack. I am definite repeat user of the product.
Angie P.
Angie P.
Trezevant, TN
My whole family loves these. They are so easy to fix for on the go eating. This is especially awesome for us being as we are always on the go.
Maddie F.
Maddie F.
Foodie Expert
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?