Bagel Bites Mini Bagels Value Size Cheese & Pepperoni - 40 CT uploaded by Tammy M.

BY BAGEL BITES

Bagel Bites?? Value Size! Cheese & Pepperoni Mini Bagels.
Enlarged photograph.
Made with:
8g whole grain per serving.
Real cheese.
8g protein per serving.
Real??.
With cheese & pepperoni toppings and tomato sauce.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
EST. 6566.
40 mini bagels.
Whole grain.
8 grams per serving.
wholegrainscouncil.org. see more...

• Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?1 Answers
Jessica Z.
I remember eating these when I was younger and I still eat them now whenever I go to work since it’s something I can eat quickly. Bagel bites are great because you don’t experience any sort of sogginess like you do with pizza dough sometimes. The balance of sauce, cheese and pepperoni is good too without it feeling like you’re only getting sauce.
Katherine G.
Bellflower, CA
Another favorite childhood food! I don't know to me, whenever my mom or aunt went to Costco, I would always ask them to get me this! And I always looked forward to it in the samples at Costco.
April S.
Indianapolis, IN
I used to eat these all the time when I was pregnant my middle child and I LOVED them. Once I had her for some reason my taste for them changed so I never purchased them until recently and I must say I am glad that I did because all 3 of my children LOVE them and I kind of like them again too. They are so east to make so when they get home from school I can pop a few in the oven and in a few minutes they have their after school snack!
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Foodie Expert
So delicious and convenient! It's great to have a bunch of these in your freezer and easily heat up whenever. Tastes great on it's own but I like to add hot sauce sometimes for extra flavor. I'd definitely buy bagel bites again.
Maddie F.
Foodie Expert
I remember when I was younger (like 8-10) and I would eat these when I went over to my friend's house. I loved them. Who knows. Maybe I won't like them as much now :P but they are really good for a small meal or a small human lol
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
My kids love them. The bottoms get really crispy and it can harden the bagel some . I usually throw in micro after oven to steam up and soften the bagel part. The sauce is good. And price is great
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
Foodie Expert
I used to eat these off and on when ever I was younger and now that I have a small child we get them occasionally to snack on.You can get them at walmart for pretty cheap.We get them some times when we are having a fun "party" night or a movie night.They are a great size for his smaller hands,though they can get quite messy some times!
Jennifer N.
La mesa, CA
Foodie Expert
I feel like bagel bites are a higher class version from pizza rolls. I know they are two completely different products but thats just what I think. The crust aka the bagel is such a great base and the toppings are also good. Not salty. They are a quick snack to make but be careful of over microwaving or baking them. The middle WILL get harder than a rock.
connie c.
Monticello, FL
LOVE these!! i wish i could live on these but for the pricing on these bagel bites..are not okay in my wallet. they are so yummy though i cannot resist to get them. oven? microwave either way its simple to heat and eat. just time consuming to wait and your just dying for more after you have some
Cherie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Love these, their a quick easy snack and everyone is happy. Maybe your not in the mood to pick up a pizza just pop these in the oven and from kid to adult there will be hapiness. They are super easy to prepare just place them in the oven for the specified time. I will always buy bagel bites.
Maddie F.
Foodie Expert
Where do you normally find them? How much do they cost?